FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Even tho its been explained over and over, you always ignore any discussion and repeat the same things, you dont seem to want to understand whats going on, this is the reason Luca got deposed

Everyone agreed on the freeze rules because of the financial state of F1. They all agreed on how to handle a clear winner. Now there is a clear winner its academic if the agreement nows doesnt help the losers, because the cost is the reason in the first place.

What the point of changing the rules when it kills the whole reason they were in place? Cant kill the sport by dismantling rules designed to keep it financially viable, just because a team need to save face. Ferrari could simply allow their one customer to become a Merc customer - so no problem with non competition there. And Ferrari themselves have proven in the last 10 years that they are not likely to be competitive no matter how much they spend

So either answer this question or show your lack of interest in the real truth of the issue by repeating the same discredited thing;

The engine makers have been allowed to develop without restrictions for 2015, they are obviously requiring special dispensations AGAIN
Question - why dont they give up trying to make competitive engines according to a budget and schedule, and offer their customers Merc engines, (we are only talking about Sauber, RBR and STR) No one has forced them to be engine builders, why are they wasting money?
Some questions just make me laugh!! :rofl:

Could you kindly cut and paste the sections in his post which made you laugh, I must've missed them or not got the humour. I'd like to have a good laugh myself so help me out.
Not to interrupt everyone's enjoyment of the race, I just don't want to seem rude,
so I'll quickly respond!!

Some questions just make me laugh!! :rofl:

Could you kindly cut and paste the sections in his post which made you laugh, I must've missed them or not got the humour. I'd like to have a good laugh myself so help me out.

Considering you probably share his view, I'm sure your response will be that he wasn't being funny.
...Question - why dont [Ferrari] give up trying to make competitive engines according to a budget and schedule, and offer their customers Merc engines, (we are only talking about Sauber, RBR and STR) No one has forced them to be engine builders, why are they wasting money?

Enjoy the race!!
Lewis was the one that messed up today but his pace was very good.

Er Wrong thread Nin-Chin :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!