FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
It will take a considerable chunk of luck and a form turn around for Kimi, for Ferrari to end up ahead of Williams.

You're forgetting about Massa... he's not the most reliable driver, is he? :nono:

Still doing way better than Kimi, comparatively...the points difference between the two teammates in Ferrari is simply embarrassing.

One glaring difference is that Massa is in the car with the better engine, yet he still can't keep up with his teammate.
On the other hand, the Ferrari isn't nearly as competitive and where Alonso has been there for a while, Kimi is new to it.

Embarrassing? I think not... Understandable is the adjective I'd use!
By 1Lemon
The deal has to involve Santander and that's why it's not done yet. I wouldn't be surprised if McLaren will announce them as a title sponsor or something, two birds one stone.

So "Santander Honda McLaren" or "Santander McLaren Honda" perhaps

It would have to be Santander Honda-Mclaren Honda or Santander Mclaren Honda, it could only be Santander Honda Mclaren if Honda had bought into McLaren and changed the team name entry to Honda McLaren
The rules say Sponsor - Team entry - Engine, except when the Team entry is an engine works deal - Like mercedes or ferrari then its just Sponsor - Team entry or just team entry

Or when it's williams and it's team name, sponsor, another word, engine

See our F1 related articles too!