FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Lewis had an amazing tank slapper in that session, still fastest though. Bottas looking good for the fight with Ferrari but Massa off the pace.
Danny put it in the barriers early on and had to sit it out.

I just heard them say something about Ferrari were doing a practise wheel change( I think) and they dropped it down without the wheels on. Will that have damaged the car?
A SECOND faster than the next best team in FP2......if the race is dry this will be a silver rampage.

Please please let it be dry this weekend.
A typhoon is threatening the race day. As someone who regularly experiences typhoons, i know how nasty these things can be. The incoming system looks like a howler so it could cause a big problem on sunday...
Its important Lewis gets pole as we could see a race led by safety car in formation from start to finish - track position will be the key in those conditions as bernie is too greedy to cancel the race and return the fee, so the race will happen with the usual drivers squealing about the danger and the usual ones willing to race - ergo SC from start to finish
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 03 Oct 14, 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Yes it did , I noticed that . Lewis's was good for about six laps then a big time drop, not sure what he was testing though, there was talk about finding ways to reheat the tyres or something by dropping off then coming back. Don't know, something like that.
They can't shift the face to Monday because of two reasons

A. Sochi is next week
B. The weather is due to be worse

I hope that if this comes on Sunday, it either comes after the race or enough time so we can schedule it for the morning
Does anyone think he'd be giving the team his walking papers had Ricciardo not ridden Suzie harder than Vettel could manage to ride her?

See our F1 related articles too!