FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
MrsS!! Your pizza is a work of art!! :clap:
By MrsSpanky
Do I look inspired? #yesindeed
It's my daily thing.. #cookingmeals for my #lovedones. Tonight meals.

#turboporkbelly #potatosoup

By sagi58
Did you use a slow cooker for the pork? I found an amazing pulled pork recipe; but,
you have to marinade the meat overnight and then cook it for about 7-8 hours!!
By MrsSpanky
Did you use a slow cooker for the pork? I found an amazing pulled pork recipe; but,
you have to marinade the meat overnight and then cook it for about 7-8 hours!!

I used Turbo Broiler for the Pork sagi, and cooked it for 2hrs only, That's sounds really yum. Could you send me a recipe for that and I will give it a try. Pls? And thank you....
By Jabberwocky
That's it I am moving in with Mr and Mrs Spanky. You may all now call my Spanky Jr. :-)

Sent using NCC-1701
By Jabberwocky
I can not stand cooking with a slow cooker. I can not stop myself from opening it every 5 minutes to have a quick taste of what is going on.

Sent using NCC-1701
By F2004
Can I order take-out?
By Jabberwocky
This was my evening meal. Not made by me, we are on a weekend break with the kids.

The place is done our as a 50's American Diner (I kept expecting Fonzi to walk in) at random points a member of staff would walk over to tie juke box, pick a song, do a one song karaoke while walking around the restaurant. Was kinda cool.

Sent using NCC-1701
By spankyham
This was my evening meal. Not made by me, we are on a weekend break with the kids.

The place is done our as a 50's American Diner (I kept expecting Fonzi to walk in) at random points a member of staff would walk over to tie juke box, pick a song, do a one song karaoke while walking around the restaurant. Was kinda cool.

Sent using NCC-1701

Looks awesome :clap:

It makes me wonder how to take the first bite :hehe:
By sagi58
...The place is done our as a 50's American Diner (I kept expecting Fonzi to walk in) at random points a member of staff would walk over to tie juke box, pick a song, do a one song karaoke while walking around the restaurant. Was kinda cool.

Woohoo!! Love that era's music!!
In Toronto, we have a number of place that share that decor!
Now, I'll have to find one that does the karaoke!!

p.s. did Fonzi walk in, after all? :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!