FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
It also depends what's on the buffet, no? :P
By MrsSpanky
What did you put into it?
Broccoli or asparagus, from the looks of the smaller one...

Both with bacon.. the small one is made by mini *me* you know exactly who it is. :mrgreen:
By MrsSpanky
I'm a chef at home only hehe! Homemade are always the best. My quiche doesn't last in the fridge... cause there is no left over. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
By sagi58
when boredom strikes me this is what I do
Making the #frittella di patate.

Busy, busy girl!!

I'm going to assume that's powdered sugar on top; but,
just curious, do you add sugar to the potatoes, too??
By MrsSpanky
when boredom strikes me this is what I do
Making the #frittella di patate.

Busy, busy girl!!

I'm going to assume that's powdered sugar on top; but,
just curious, do you add sugar to the potatoes, too??

Indeed! I was quite bored lastnight and just suddenly thought of doing something nice for a midnight snack. I didn't really put sugar in to the potato. It is quite nice. Not too sweet and it is nice with a cuppa.
By MrsSpanky
Had friends come over for dinner and this is what we had. My ever homemade #pastacarbonara :)
My plating isn't the best so pardon me hehe.

By MrsSpanky
My 2 kind homemade #pizza #one with anchovies, garlic and basil.
#salami, tomato, onion and pepperoncini. :oops:;)

By spankyham
Which was the one with the fresh chilli, that one was the best ..... but more chilli next time Tesoro :cloud9:
By MrsSpanky
Which was the one with the fresh chilli, that one was the best ..... but more chilli next time Tesoro :cloud9:

ALL had Chillies! [DISAPPOINTED BUT RELIEVED FACE]
But both with salami has to be mild for the ones who doesn't like much with Chillies. There were few slice left. but I guess before morning it'll be all gone lol. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
By spankyham

But both with salami has to be mild for the ones who doesn't like much with Chillies. There were few slice left. but I guess before morning it'll be all gone lol. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

I can't believe I'm not 20Kg heavier than I am :D
By MrsSpanky

ahmm, where? I'm sorry but I don't see you gaining weight. You look awesome as it is.:P
By spankyham

ahmm, where? I'm sorry but I don't see you gaining weight. You look awesome as it is.:P

Yeah baby!!! :D

I bet SWMBO says the same to Jabs and we all know the truth there as well :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
Yes I do most the cooking in my house lol

Sent using NCC-1701

See our F1 related articles too!