FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
i am still at the psychoblahblahsexualblahblah stage :D

perv :D

yeah the research seems to take for ever, next up is 'researching' girls who remind me of my mother i.e females :hehe:
i am still at the psychoblahblahsexualblahblah stage :D

perv :D

yeah the research seems to take for ever, next up is 'researching' girls who remind me of my mother i.e females :hehe:

Just watch out for cougars...
its a slippery slope, you start off with milfs, after a few drinks you find out they are gilfs, then by the time you are legless the cougars are moving in, its a jungle out there :hehe:
its a slippery slope, you start off with milfs, after a few drinks you find out they are gilfs, then by the time you are legless the cougars are moving in, its a jungle out there :hehe:

Um.... Italian gran prix thread????
Lewis' car not firing up, still sitting in pits for FP2. Great... back to normal proceedings at Merc.
Lewis' car not firing up, still sitting in pits for FP2. Great... back to normal proceedings at Merc.

They're currently reviewing the security cameras in the garage to see where Nico was. :hehe:
Some people have suggested for the sport to be renamed Formula Hamilton....might not be a bad idea.

Guy finally makes it out of the garage, and the live feeds, twitter, everything go crazy. :hehe: Haters and Loonies have one thing in their mind at all times: Lewis F*ckin Hamilton.
Some people have suggested for the sport to be renamed Formula Hamilton....might not be a bad idea.

Guy finally makes it out of the garage, and the live feeds, twitter, everything go crazy. :hehe: Haters and Loonies have one thing in their mind at all times: Lewis F*ckin Hamilton.

It's like he's "god" or something. :hehe:

It's like he's "god" or something. :hehe:

Yeah it's really sick how that's all they can focus on, it's like he's the only one that can provide excitement in this dreary political sport. I mean how sad is that! Whatever :shrug:
In regards to the run off at parabolica I think in terms of F1 it has kinda ruined it as it is too easy now and very forgiving.

However they will all be using the same line so it doesn't benefit anyone in particular but then if you look at it in terms of safety it is a wise choice especially because of the motogp where grass/gravel would cause the bike to cartwheel and could seriously injure the racer.

Saying that I think they could have been a little smarter with it and only done it for the entrance of the corner and made it way way less grippy, even a small slither of gravel could have been kept which wouldn't affect the bikes but would serve as a good punishment for cars.

Hamilton having Webbers bad luck as per usual, even with that and the traffic he was only slightly behind Rosberg.

Very impressed by Kimi Raikkonen who had the theoretical best lap time beat his team mate. Kimi seems much stronger since Hungary.

No teams were even close to running their engines at max they're still 25kph under what they expect they can reach on the straights.

To me the running order atm looks like Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams, McLaren and then Red Bull. Tomorrow will be very interesting. I didn't expect Ferrari to look so strong and Red Bull so weak.
Disagree, I think Ferrari are showboating since this is their only chance to record high placings for the weekend.

Order to be:

Merc/Williams for qual, then McLaren, Redbull, Ferrari

Race:

Merc, Williams/McLaren, Redbull, Ferrari

See our F1 related articles too!