FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Your driver always has the piss yellow helmet...remember that.

We show em' how it's done.

Ironially, the packaging for the Preparation H in your signature is also yellow!!
Too strange for words!! :eek:

less than 50% is yellow so a sweeping statement that it is yellow is incorrect, its more blue and white than it is yellow

(dont worry, its not important but if theres gonna be any nit picking or pedantry it needs to be done properly :twisted: )
Your driver always has the piss yellow helmet...remember that.

No he doesn't, sometimes he has white . He asked the fans which one they prefer and they chose.

And if I remember Nico used to have a piss yellow helmet until the king arrived and he had to change it.
Nico had a regular yellow helmet, not that drank-all-last-night piss yellow like hamilton's. And your last king died in 1952 so idk to what you're referring? :confused: unless you're talking about prince william, in which case idk what him knocking up kate has to do with anything.
Lol now we're insulting the colours of driver helmets.

Monza can't come soon enough. Can't wait to see what's in store for Hamilton there. :headshake:
Nico had a regular yellow helmet, not that drank-all-last-night piss yellow like hamilton's. And your last king died in 1952 so idk to what you're referring? :confused: unless you're talking about prince william, in which case idk what him knocking up kate has to do with anything.

Who mentioned king of the UK? I didn't.
Lol now we're insulting the colours of driver helmets.

Monza can't come soon enough. Can't wait to see what's in store for Hamilton there. :headshake:

Maybe the mentally suspect lamer teammate should get a purple helmet, would be much easier for his fans to identify
http://thejudge13.com/2014/09/02/f1-circuit-profile-2014-italy-monza-autodromo-nazionale-monza-round-13/

Tough on tyres and brakes. Watch out Lewis.

good to see you have finally given up on any finesse and now proceed directly to the Lewis bashing without preamble :thumbup:

Out of all the stats and facts in the article all you could find to pass on was that?? Pirelli bringing their 2 hardest tyres? nah, 73% of the race spent with wide open throttle? nah, the prospects for Button the driver you do support? - nah, any chance of Lewis misfortune? :sickman:

This is why Lewis 'detractors' more than his fans are the ones making him rich, they cant get enough of him yet are the first to moan that its not all about him :yikes:

It reminds me of the strange story I heard the other day that in america the biggest consumers of interracial *censored* are southern dwelling (presumably) rednecks, hate Lewis but would love to see him porking their wifes :hehe:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 02 Sep 14, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
It was you that inspired me by demonstrating that anyone with an axe to grind can become a psychoanalyst and delve deep into the minds of those they hardly know :thumbup:

I am not at the level of detecting 'permanent mental weakness that manifests as bad luck' yet though, i am still at the psychoblahblahsexualblahblah stage :D

See our F1 related articles too!