FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)

Vladimir Putin For President (Владимир Путин на пост президента)

Yes
33%
да
67%
By Hammer278
Lol this guy has gone of his rockers.

Check out his fav driver and team..... HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Someone call an ambulance.
By LRW
Lol this guy has gone of his rockers.

I think maybe he IS Vladimir "Evil Dictator" Putin??
True, just a farther-right, heterophobic establishment with deeper lies and lots of printed cash.

But staying on topic, man what a driver! There'll likely be 10x points in Sochi, so Putin could win the WDC, just like he took back Crimea from NATO without firing a shot.
Last edited by Cyril Sneer Racing on 28 Jul 14, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
By LRW
True, just a farther-right, heterophobic establishment with deeper lies and lots of printed cash.

It's ok. You can come join us.
By Hammer278
You see DD, if I weren't just a wannabemod, I would've lowered the boom on this thread ages ago (while keeping the funny replies).

:D
By LRW
If RC were here she'd be going ballistic that someone has messed up her sub Forum. It took her days to get this place in order.
If RC were here she'd be going ballistic that someone has messed up her sub Forum. It took her days to get this place in order.

I thought only those anti-democratic Russians went ballistic? Oh yeah, NATO runs out of missiles from going ballistic so much, and Russia doesn't even have to fire a shot.

Hamilton loves Russia, you guys. Probably because black people are attacked on the British buses for being immigants and takin yr jerbs.
Fair enough. I assume that's why Britamerica wants Ukraine anyway, all the women are so much better looking and even their whores have a better personality than the Western tyrant cougars.

See our F1 related articles too!