FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
That's a brilliant thread.

Tex: I'm off
Forum member 1: ok bye
Forum member 2: yeah, good luck, see ya.
Forum member 3: oh dear. Well good luck anyway
Tex: (s*** not the response I was after) surprise! I'm staying.

Thats class, Iheartkimmi should take note. Mind you she has stopped coming back to tell us she left, and since then Sagi has been around, so luckily the blow has been softened

Thats class, Iheartkimmi should take note. Mind you she has stopped coming back to tell us she left, and since then Sagi has been around, so luckily the blow has been softened

Maybe she's now ashamed of her screen name?

Maybe she's now ashamed of her screen name?

Actually - Sagi58 is an anagram of Iheartkimmi! :yikes:
Reading the Tex goodbye thread brings back memories, I believe that was the first thread I locked after becoming a moderator.

Kinda amusing how there is a discussion going on about threads going off topic and here we are... :hehe:
Reading the Tex goodbye thread brings back memories, I believe that was the first thread I locked after becoming a moderator.

Kinda amusing how there is a discussion going on about threads going off topic and here we are... :hehe:

you're getting that tug at the heartstrings feeling again?

s***. Was MOA once a moderator? He kept that quiet.

s***. Was MOA once a moderator? He kept that quiet.

:thumbup::rofl:
Per Toto Wolff on twitter "We will have tense moments, but this is when a team shows its true colours."
https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/494459083085602816

No truer words have been spoken in the last few days...cuz they, Mercedes AMG certainly showed their colours on that team order call at the Hungarian GP.

Such fun...

Yeah that is such a bad heading....and I'm not even sure if Tots understands what he said there.
English isn't his first language don't forget.

See our F1 related articles too!