FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
frontrunner, if not for Lewis, I think Dan would be my favourite, I really like him!

Just wait till RB get a decent power unit in there, it won't just be Seb he'll be beating.
frontrunner, if not for Lewis, I think Dan would be my favourite, I really like him!

Just wait till RB get a decent power unit in there, it won't just be Seb he'll be beating.

We'll see. Could be some good battles ahead. He's certainly elevating himself into the Alonso/ Hamilton camp, something Seb never quite did in my eyes.

We'll see. Could be some good battles ahead. He's certainly elevating himself into the Alonso/ Hamilton camp, something Seb never quite did in my eyes.

You think you could put up with another 4 years of RB dominance just with a different driver? I think that grin might not be quite so appealing then.

You think you could put up with another 4 years of RB dominance just with a different driver? I think that grin might not be quite so appealing then.

You're forgetting Lewis :wink: I don't think Merc intend to hand over domination that easily.
You're forgetting Lewis :wink: I don't think Merc intend to hand over domination that easily.

Yeah....let's hope so!

I wouldn't mind :thumbup:

Didn't you hear, Vettels taking his seat at Merc, I guess he doesn't want to be the next Webber.
I think WB will be shaking in his boots, i gain a massive 2pts :hehe:

At this rate you'll overtake me by the time they get to Austin...

2018. :whip:

You must be thanking your lucky stars that none of your closest competitors made any serious gains when you got your goose-egg! :whip:

You must be thanking your lucky stars that none of your closest competitors made any serious gains when you got your goose-egg! :whip:

Greatness is knowing when it's okay to falter. :wink:

Greatness is knowing when it's okay to falter. :wink:

:hehe::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!