FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
4th, 5th or 6 th seems to be the thinking, with a few going for a podium. Not on here, I mean generally on twitter and places like that.

Oh my twitters gone weird on my iPad. It's kindov stuck? With a little wheel going round in the corner. But it still works on my chrome book, so I'm not banned or anything. Anyone know what it is?
I'd love to get 0 points from the pool today.

F*ck.
Still not chosen yet. Can't bring myself to put a Lewis low....and rain is looking unlikely.
Ok I'm keeping Lewis low. That way I'll be delighted if I get my pics wrong. :(:( I m so sad today!

My pics are in. Did you get them Myown?
My picks are in, didn't really put much thinking into it, for the top 7, I just copied grid position. Been overthinking too much in the last couple races and hasn't really worked so I went for a lazy approach for Hungary. See if it pays off

1 Rosberg
2 Vettel
3 Bottas
4 Ricciardo
5 Alonso
6 Massa
7 Button
8 Hamilton
9 Vergne
10 Kvyat
Hamilton (or Rosberg) have never finished off the podium this year. The last race is a perfect example - Lewis started 20th and finished 3rd. I've put him down for 3rd again.

It'll be reminiscent of Vettel's drive in Abu Dhabi in 2012. Except I think the Mercedes has a much greater gap to the rest of the field than the Red Bull of that year so I think 3rd is very achievable - I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton finished 2nd today.
You can't overtake on this track.
Hamilton (or Rosberg) have never finished off the podium this year. The last race is a perfect example - Lewis started 20th and finished 3rd. I've put him down for 3rd again.

It'll be reminiscent of Vettel's drive in Abu Dhabi in 2012. Except I think the Mercedes has a much greater gap to the rest of the field than the Red Bull of that year so I think 3rd is very achievable - I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton finished 2nd today.

I like your thinking, but this is the Hungaroring, difficult to overtake and the 2nd and 3rd sector has no great overtaking options regardless of how good your car is, Most of his moves will be done into turn 1. But I do hope i'm wrong and your right Azza.

It'll be reminiscent of Vettel's drive in Abu Dhabi in 2012.

Vettel had to start from 24th instead of 20th if I remember correctly so that makes vettel's performance that much better than hamilton's last week :thumbup::rofl::twisted::D

Different Circuits really. Abu Dhabi would be good for overtaking and healthy for the Mercs. It's wide, got many long straights whereas it is difficult to overtake in Hungary
Once again this will be about how well Hamilton can make progress. If he hadn't have knocked his wing on Button's car in Hockenheim, I'd have scored many more points! :irked:

See our F1 related articles too!