FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Lewis topped all practise sessions but it's very close. he's also having trouble slowing the car. He's on CI brakes and he prefers Brembos( when not exploding) Nico has the choice of when he goes out for quali.

Hamilton comfortably the fastest driver at the moment, the confidence is there he just needs to keep it together for qualifying.

In one way I want qualifying to be wet because I think the gap between Hamilton and Rosberg will increase but it also means that the red bulls will be able to challenge.

Ferrari still have a super twitchy car. No idea what's going on with force India

Sent from my Nexus 4
These incidents happen. It's the attitude of the driver that makes a difference. Massa all too often likes to point the finger and blame others for his own shortcomings. He's fast becoming F1's biggest whinger.

It doesn't absolve blame from Hamilton though. He was just as much a part of them. And when it's clearly not your fault you have the right to point the finger. It's a case by case basis. But yeah, Massa is an annoying s**t when he does it regardless.

Don't think anyone is absolving Hamilton of blame. Maybe it's a case (again) of what words actually mean.

2011 was his worst season, not necessarily due to his driving but to his desperation to win. You had Vettel's first dominant run where he was untouchable and Button besting Lewis on points due to the many accidents Lewis had. (Some would say Buttons finest season) He came back in 2012 a changed driver and McLaren or Whitmarsh or whomever lost a championship or two that year.

Anecdotal info, in 2011 I was in Canada in the rain button bumped Hamilton out and bumped Alonso out ending both their races and was handed first place when Vettle showed his caliber of driving and chocked. I don't recall anyone going on for pages about how ragged or reckless button had been. So when you talk about emotion and perceptions etc, two things need to be in place Roth in order to not make them laughable statements. 1, reality 2, consistency.
It still irritates me beyond belief how that Button drive is considered a master performance by some after what he did( and got away with) to his two main competitors.
Bernie has called an emergency summit meeting between FP3 and quali ! Wonder what that's all about then?
Lewis topped all practise sessions but it's very close. he's also having trouble slowing the car. He's on CI brakes and he prefers Brembos( when not exploding) Nico has the choice of when he goes out for quali.

Is it only Nico with a choice?

just asked Thejudge13 ( since it was he who said Nico has the choice) if they take it in turns, and he replied with a 'yes'.
Can't find a stream site, listening on five live instead, can't wait til BBC highlights.
Incredible. Just incredible...
Crap, crap, crap!! This is just beyond a joke now! Really pissed off. Come on then, Tell me it's not Lewis gets all the bad luck. s***!! Easy ride again for Rosberg again. Fed up with this.

See our F1 related articles too!