FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
depending on how Massa starts and who he takes out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbup:

Perhaps time to revisit the Massa/ Hamilton clashes of 2011 now that Massa has revealed a little more of his spatial awareness on the racetrack. :wink:
I've always thought one was all Massa, Singapore i think, and the other was a racing incident. It was easy to drag Hamilton into fault because that second half of the season he was right off his game.
Streaming GP3 now the weather look glorious. Interesting tomorrow, rain's forecast, if and how drivers comprimise their quali set-up for the race. Williams could suffer with their relative lack of grip to Red Bull.

Now I've seen it's just going to be cloudy.
Is it GP3 quali? Let me know how Jann goes. He was sixth in yesterday warm up I think.

Perhaps time to revisit the Massa/ Hamilton clashes of 2011 now that Massa has revealed a little more of his spatial awareness on the racetrack. :wink:

Monaco - Massa shut the door a little too aggressively. Hamilton made the same opportunistic move that Sutil was praised for last year but Massa gave him no room.

Singapore - Clumsy from Hamilton. Definitely his fault as he hit Massa from behind. Maybe harsh he was given a penalty but he did wreck Massa's race.

Japan - Hamilton came over too far and tried to shove Massa off the track. Hamilton's fault.

India - Hamilton is up the inside and Massa turns in on him. Very similar to Hockenheim actually. Definitely Massa's fault.

So I would say it was 2-2 between them in 2011. I havent included the wheel banging at Silverstone as that was actually good wheel to wheel racing.

Clips for anyone interested >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eYGbSALYY

Monaco - Massa shut the door a little too aggressively. Hamilton made the same opportunistic move that Sutil was praised for last year but Massa gave him no room.

Singapore - Clumsy from Hamilton. Definitely his fault as he hit Massa from behind. Maybe harsh he was given a penalty but he did wreck Massa's race.

Japan - Hamilton came over too far and tried to shove Massa off the track. Hamilton's fault.

India - Hamilton is up the inside and Massa turns in on him. Very similar to Hockenheim actually. Definitely Massa's fault.

So I would say it was 2-2 between them in 2011. I havent included the wheel banging at Silverstone as that was actually good wheel to wheel racing.

Clips for anyone interested >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eYGbSALYY

I know they had a bit of a crashmance but blimey, that was a lot, wasn't it. My memory's terrible on this. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
Yes, thanks for that Ferrariman. I knew they clashed a lot but couldn't remember all the details without looking them up.

And back to Hungary, Lewis is not happy at all with the tyres this weekend.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns28594.htm ... prixdotcom
Lewis topped all practise sessions but it's very close. he's also having trouble slowing the car. He's on CI brakes and he prefers Brembos( when not exploding) Nico has the choice of when he goes out for quali.
These incidents happen. It's the attitude of the driver that makes a difference. Massa all too often likes to point the finger and blame others for his own shortcomings. He's fast becoming F1's biggest whinger.
Lewis topped all practise sessions but it's very close. he's also having trouble slowing the car. He's on CI brakes and he prefers Brembos( when not exploding) Nico has the choice of when he goes out for quali.

Is it only Nico with a choice?
These incidents happen. It's the attitude of the driver that makes a difference. Massa all too often likes to point the finger and blame others for his own shortcomings. He's fast becoming F1's biggest whinger.

It doesn't absolve blame from Hamilton though. He was just as much a part of them. And when it's clearly not your fault you have the right to point the finger. It's a case by case basis. But yeah, Massa is an annoying s**t when he does it regardless.

Is it only Nico with a choice?

Yes I believe so. Maybe they take it in turns to have the choice? It means respective to each other, who goes first I guess.

See our F1 related articles too!