FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Not so much a long wait for this one. 7 days removed from the last event and I love this circuit and hate it too. Love it because of the layout of the track. Hate it because it also signifies the summer break where we're all left dry without F1 for a month...BORING...

But bring on HUNGARY...

Also it's weird to think, it will be five years this week since Massa had his almost career threatening crash...Where did the time go? Also means I've been a PS3 guy for five years :D
I predict Hamilton will have some sort of issue and end up starting in the midfield and come back to finish second... I also predict that Button will start 11th and finish somewhere between 7th and 9th, one place ahead of his teammate. Additionally I also predict that the FIA stewards and/or race director will make some nonsensical ruling!
I predict Hamilton will have some sort of issue and end up starting in the midfield and come back to finish second... I also predict that Button will start 11th and finish somewhere between 7th and 9th, one place ahead of his teammate. Additionally I also predict that the FIA stewards and/or race director will make some nonsensical ruling!

Are these picks legal and binding for the pool thread?
I'm actually quite fond of this circuit. People used to say it was a boring venue. However, I don't think there's been a boring race there since 2004...

:)

From your fingers to god's ears.
I say Hamilton dominates this weekend from FP2 right up till the last corner of the race, finishing at least 7-8 seconds ahead of Rosberg.

If there's rain, Hamilton to still win, but I don't know where Rosberg might end up.

If Mercedes has yet another reliability failure for Lewis here they're really going to get sh!t. You guys should've seen the abuse on their fb page, I felt quite sorry for them since it wasn't even their fault!
I'm actually quite fond of this circuit. People used to say it was a boring venue. However, I don't think there's been a boring race there since 2004...

:)

2010 was pretty tedious, as soon as Vettel took his drive through the top 3 ran round in procession effectively.

That's not the right phrase is it. QFT? Maybe?

Fudge, I don't know...

Yay Lewis?

Fudge, I don't know...

The "original" phrase is "from your lips to God's ears"...
In this age of technology, I use "from your keyboard to God's screen".
It would seem you've taken bits from both phrases and created your own!! :clap:

Fudge, I don't know...

The "original" phrase is "from your lips to God's ears"...
In this age of technology, I use "from your keyboard to God's screen".
It would seem you've taken bits from both phrases and created your own!! :clap:

Why not bypass the imaginary middleman and cut to the chase: DD's screen!

See our F1 related articles too!