FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By racechick
Stop changing the subject when your losing! And what am I apologising for? :shrug::fishslap:

you're*

Correct. Good spot. And is that it as far as your answer goes? :hehe:
By geetface9
Stop changing the subject when your losing! And what am I apologising for? :shrug::fishslap:

you're*

Correct. Good spot. And is that it as far as your answer goes? :hehe:

NOPE!! Idk how you quantify losing but saying somebody is incapable of lying means you've already 'lost' since that's not even possible. Research shows that humans on average tell 10 lies a day and the people they lie to the most are those closest to them.
By Hammer278
There's no way to prove either way, so why argue the point at all?

How does Lewis cheating on Nicole reflect on him as a driver anyway? If the answer is no reflection, it's a pretty dumb point to bring up in the first place dontcha agree. :confused:
By geetface9
There's no way to prove either way, so why argue the point at all?

How does Lewis cheating on Nicole reflect on him as a driver anyway? If the answer is no reflection, it's a pretty dumb point to bring up in the first place dontcha agree. :confused:

The only reason I'm arguing the point is cuz RC came in saying "lewis doesn't do that. we've already had this discussion" as if her word was fact, so I'm disputing it. And I don't think I've mentioned anything about his dating situation reflecting on him as a driver so I've got no reason to speak on that, so Idk what you're referring to as dumb unless it's your bringing up a point that nobody is talking about :confused:
By Hammer278
Oh yes...I thought this whole time we're in the Lewis VS Nico(le) thread. :rofl::rofl:

My bad. Let's continue assessing Hamilton's % chance of infidelity. :thumbup:
By racechick
30% chance eh. Well you've certainly downgraded from " he has some some" :thumbup:
By racechick
:yikes:
By geetface9
30% chance eh. Well you've certainly downgraded from " he has some some" :thumbup:

I hope he does! scherzinger ain't got much on her :rofl: not for $44 million :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278

I hope he does! scherzinger ain't got much on her :rofl: not for $44 million :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Taking this a bit off topic, but have you ever seen Hugh Jackman's wife?

See our F1 related articles too!