FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
SCHIDER...I have to miss the race due to a freaking christening...URGH WHY...This is not acceptable at all :(

It's not like the kid's name is going to change if you don't show. :wink:

But my girlfriend's family's respect for me will :confused:

Get yourself a girlfriend who's father is a die hard F1 fan. Do I have to solve all your problems for you? :wink:
Find out if the venue has WiFi and borrow sky go off someone if you don't already have it. Remember headphones.

You know, I was just thinking that and just reminding myself of that Simpsons episode where Homer had headphones in listening to a football game whilst in Church lol I could just imagine screaming YES, GO ON!!!!!!! in church :hehe::hehe:
Looking forward to this weekend.
The halfway point of the season and Lewis is 4 points behind Nico, having suffered one more DNF.

I think Lewis will be in front by the summer break.
Then we have Spa, Monza, Singapore. All are strong for Lewis too. :D

I'm really getting into this new formula, after I said it was too quiet and too slow at the start of the season. :blush:
Hokenheim through the eyes of Mercedes. The track , the weather, and comments from Paddy, Toto, Lewis and Nico.

http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/20 ... o-rosberg/
Oh man....Not even a full lap and Wolff's car screws up for her....

Not really what I meant when I said car breaking. Just put on practice and it looks like she's not doing to bad now though.

:yes: She finished only 2/10ths behind Massa - not bad for someone with so little on track time in an F1 car.

See our F1 related articles too!