FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?

Or so you'd hope, but trying to change rules mid season, getting rid of the best or second best driver on the grid, and facing the prospect of living in the real world financially instead of running with a budget three or four times larger than other teams is not helping move those hopes forward.

It's always darkest just before it goes complete black.

Please, feel free to keep up the negativity.
It won't change my mind or my loyalties.

Not looking to convert you to a Mercedes fan Sagi... not in the slightest. You can keep your loyalties and your unripe grapes exactly where they are. :thumbup:
You do realize that there will come a time when the shoe will be on the other foot, right?

Or so you'd hope, but trying to change rules mid season, getting rid of the best or second best driver on the grid, and facing the prospect of living in the real world financially instead of running with a budget three or four times larger than other teams is not helping move those hopes forward.

Not looking to convert you to a Mercedes fan Sagi... not in the slightest. You can keep your loyalties and your unripe grapes exactly where they are. :thumbup:

I've said it before, I'll say it again: The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner! :whip:

I've said it before, I'll say it again: The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner! :whip:

I'm not entirely sold on this sore winner idea but if it does hold water, being a sore winner certainly beats being a sore loser, I can assure you of that. :cloud9:

I'm not entirely sold on this sore winner idea but if it does hold water, being a sore winner certainly beats being a sore loser, I can assure you of that. :cloud9:

Obviously!! :doh:
But, they are the same in that neither is characteristic of good sportsmanship! :P

See our F1 related articles too!