FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Surprised to hold onto the lead after that race. Was looking like a goose egg with 3 laps to go

So you DNF'd in AUS, you've yet to win a race, yet are still leading the WDC. My hats off to you.

Can you pick my predictions from now on please. Thanks.
Surprised to hold onto the lead after that race. Was looking like a goose egg with 3 laps to go

So you DNF'd in AUS, you've yet to win a race, yet are still leading the WDC. My hats off to you.

And I only had 1 race victory last year whilst still winning the pool title. So winning races are rare for me.
I would say this year will be harder to defend my title, I had a bit of a buffer early on last year and held on Button 2009 style.
This year I will have to win some races to go back to back pool titles. Its very close up the top.

And I only had 1 race victory last year whilst still winning the pool title. So winning races are rare for me.
I would say this year will be harder to defend my title, I had a bit of a buffer early on last year and held on Button 2009 style.
This year I will have to win some races to go back to back pool titles. Its very close up the top.

Keep looking over your shoulder indeed. :whip:
Its very close up the top.

Yeah!! You just never know who's going to catch up!!
Ask Massa... hmm... Ok, maybe not him...
Ask Perez... hmm... Ok, maybe not him, either!!
I know!! Ask Button!! :thumbup:
Well, average isn't so bad... from my perspective!! :thumbup:

From your perspective I think it's better to not take part. :hehe:

Dear Ferrari,

See above.

Yours

Forumula1

If that's what you think, then you are not looking at this from my perspective! :thumbup:

Dear Ferrari,

See above.

Yours

Forumula1

Keep laughing, while it lasts!! Image

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

All it takes is one low score (for any of us), and it's a lot of catching up to do. :eek:
If I'd listened to my head I'd have scored an extra 59 in Monaco.(first three places) But there was no way I was going to put Rosberg 1st or second after the quali games. So I lost out :thumbup:
it does seem like it takes three or four weekends to gain what you can and do sometimes effectively lose in one bad result.

Which is kinda where Lewis Hamilton is right now... 22 points is difficult to overhaul if you believe the pundits; 12 races to go including double points Abu Dhabi... LH has no chance, clearly!!!

:rolleyes:

See our F1 related articles too!