FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Hey elfie... it's nice to see you, you're going to have to do a lot of catching up on the pool but I think you've got the skills to break into a top ten easily enough. :wink:

Full disclosure, and primarily to piss off LRW, I'm currently leading the pool. :blush:
Great pole for Rosberg - #6 for the season. A bit tricky there with the rain but he managed to keep it out of the barrier.
Nice job for nico today! He stamped that one with authority right in vettel's face!! Vettel made him work for it on that last lap tho, and so did the tricky conditions in Q3.

I wish hamilton's car hadn't failed again. I'd like to see the championship handled on the track and not come down to the mechanical gremlins.

Glad nico mentioned again that he would have preferred to take hamilton head on.
Last edited by geetface9 on 26 Jul 14, 15:24, edited 2 times in total.
Great pole for Rosberg - #6 for the season. A bit tricky there with the rain but he managed to keep it out of the barrier.

A Nico supporter are we? :hehe:
This championship ain't going to be decided on track with the way things are going :thumbdown: Its been a very long time since Nico and Lewis had a fair fight all weekend, nearly have to look right back at Catalunya since they had a fair duel.

Great???? Are you serious? anything less than pole with Lewis out yet again would be failure!
Nice job for nico today! He stamped that one with authority right in vettel's face!! Vettel made him work for it on that last lap tho, and so did the tricky conditions in Q3.

I wish hamilton's car hadn't failed again. I'd like to see the championship handled on the track and not come down to the mechanical gremlins.

Glad nico mentioned again that he would have preferred to take hamilton head on.

And you reckon he meant it? Rosberg's laughing all the way to the bank, or should I Say world champion winner. Because if Lewis had had the same D N f's as Rosberg , Rosberg would be history.
This championship ain't going to be decided on track with the way things are going :thumbdown: Its been a very long time since Nico and Lewis had a fair fight all weekend, nearly have to look right back at Catalunya since they had a fair duel.

:yes: Hopefully in spa they'll have everything sorted. I was thinking about the mechanical issues and if Mercedes has any parts they want to swap on either car to maybe prevent future failures or something, I think they should aim to do it in spa and monza to negate grid penalties. Any grid penalties they suffer for new parts can be made up on those high speed tracks due to the superiority of the merc power unit so I think purposely changing parts that might be awaiting imminent failure would be kind of a freebie on tracks like that. Bottas would be the only one I can think of that would give them a challenge on that. I'd say massa too, but, you know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you reckon he meant it? Rosberg's laughing all the way to the bank, or should I Say world champion winner. Because if Lewis had had the same D N f's as Rosberg , Rosberg would be history.

Of course he meant it. He's not massa who wants it handed to him :rofl: I'd put money down that he wants to beat hamilton fair and square on the track and win this championship that way just to shut all the critics up and throw it in their faces. Especially with the amount of people who make things up about him parking his car in monaco.
Another disadvantage for Lewis, chalk up an entire PU with the fire. Grid penalties going forward with each failed component.
Another disadvantage for Lewis, chalk up an entire PU with the fire. Grid penalties going forward with each failed component.

Has he already reached that point? :eek:

Given his luck, I think mercedes might be wise to purposely take a few grid penalties with preemptive part changes on tracks like spa and monza as I mentioned above. They can do strategical grid penalties like ferrari was doing with massa lol but they can actually make up the positions on the track unlike ferrari :P

Not 100% sure, They were saying maybe Lewis' car had a older ICE so that is not that bigger lost if that is the case, Its the MGU-K and Battery that would be a worry, If thats stuffed he could in a bit trouble of using a 6 one in later rounds depending on how many is used so far.

Of course he meant it. He's not massa who wants it handed to him :rofl: I'd put money down that he wants to beat hamilton fair and square on the track and win this championship that way just to shut all the critics up and throw it in their faces. Especially with the amount of people who make things up about him parking his car in monaco.

He couldn't beat Hamilton fair and square, that's why he parked it.

He couldn't beat Hamilton fair and square, that's why he parked it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If that were true I guess it wouldn't matter cuz hamilton would be just as likely to take himself out as his car or massa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your talking more crap than usual Geet!

See our F1 related articles too!