FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
No it wasn't. He's a dirty cheat and he's admitted it.

Now, now :nono:

He has!!! ' I could have avoided the accident but I didn't, I wanted to prove a point' . That's cheating.
No it isn't. That's one thing that I've found weird about a lot of the online comments. He's not cheating, he's just playing dirty. There's no way really for a driver to "cheat". It's pretty impossible in the sport. Team on the other hand are free to cheat all they want until they get caught.
Senna did exactly the same to Prost after the French mafia boss ballestreser switched the pole to the dirty side. He put his car in a position with a disregard for the outcome. Alonso has placed his car in front of someone about to set out on a pole run, these are not cheating either, however are worthy of penalties and tend to attract negative comments
Alonso is ofcourse Mr Teflon himeself, will Nicos talent overcome this stigma and let it roll off like teflon?

Well we had a taste of the answer to that from the crowd at Spa
7 races left - Lewis wins all with *ico second = 27 point advantage Lewis

Another 4 race win streak by Lewis and he is 1 point behind with 3 races left

All to play for
No it isn't. That's one thing that I've found weird about a lot of the online comments. He's not cheating, he's just playing dirty. There's no way really for a driver to "cheat". It's pretty impossible in the sport. Team on the other hand are free to cheat all they want until they get caught.

Yes it is .....He''s not cheating?
You have a strange idea of what is cheating or not.
The definition of cheating is "act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage."

On a related point, anyone find it funny that after Wolff's comments that Rosberg would be punished and that the punishment would be serious (after being told that Hamilton thought it would be a slap on the wrist), he suddenly slammed into reverse when he realised that the FIA could still reopen the case and is now talking about "all calming down before a decision is made".
Sorry Toto, you've just undone the good work you had done by promising firm action. I actually knew this was going to happen, initially I said to my son that the punishment would be something like a fine of less than a tenth of one percent of his salary but I now think the outcome will be no fine and a decision that for future races whoever is ahead in the championship gets to win the race which in effect will mean Hamilton will not be allowed to win a race unless Rosberg crashes out. Come to think about it, not much different from the way it is now.
Praiseth be the day when the Pied Piper of Hamelin retires and we won't have to endure the perpetual whining of his followers anymore! :clap:
praiseth be the day when a certain corrupt sport dies a death and we dont have to put up with the hypocrisy of its followers anymore
praiseth be the day when a certain corrupt sport dies a death and we dont have to put up with the hypocrisy of its followers anymore

Hm, why are you following the corrupt sport then? :confused:
There are forumenths out there still claiming Vettel's greatness and how he's just getting a hold of the car and watch out when he doeseth. I'm sure you'd much rather be administering those. :rofl:

Hm, why are you following the corrupt sport then? :confused:

We are all complicit in its corruption by following it, just as we are all complicit in the immoral actions of the governments we vote for, doesnt however mean we have to bite the hand that feeds us on one hand or stay silent about it on the other hand
Praiseth be the day when the Pied Piper of Hamelin retires and we won't have to endure the perpetual whining of his followers anymore! :clap:

which part of sports fanatic do you not understand The term sports fan doesnt stand for sports coldly unemotional supporter or sports psychological model human being IT stands for sports FANATIC - they feel unfairness and cheating and sneakiness :rolleyes:
There are forumenths out there still claiming Vettel's greatness and how he's just getting a hold of the car and watch out when he doeseth. I'm sure you'd much rather be administering those. :rofl:

Watch it or I administer an enema on you :twisted:
But you might like that too much for your own good :P

See our F1 related articles too!