FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
'McLaren' person, you think if Lewis 'grows up' Rosberg might stop cheating? The stewards may stop making decisions in Rosberg's favour? Or Lewis' car may stop failing? Come on get real here. The things that have happened to Lewis this season have nothing to do with ( your view of) his maturity or mental state.
:rofl: rosberg completely $#@!& up one time and he's branded a cheater, yet hamilton's history of cracking under pressure isn't enough for detractors to be able to brand hamilton as one who does such things. Makes sense! About as much as sense as blasting rosberg for calling out british fans while those who do criticize him for it entertain notions of a german driver in a german team being favored over the other driver. And the phrase "double digit IQ's" gets thrown around by that same lot :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The thing is if a driver has an advantage he will take it.Nico is in a position where he knows he can take risks,there isn't many great drivers over the years that wouldn't take advantage of this(not saying Nico is a great) but drivers do, Prost took Senna off , Senna took Prost off ,Schumi took Hill off to mention but a few..it happens it always will.

Very different circumstances to Sunday, the three you mention were all title deciders. Rosberg did it with 8 races to go - far too early for cynical moves like that in my opinion
The thing is if a driver has an advantage he will take it.Nico is in a position where he knows he can take risks,there isn't many great drivers over the years that wouldn't take advantage of this(not saying Nico is a great) but drivers do, Prost took Senna off , Senna took Prost off ,Schumi took Hill off to mention but a few..it happens it always will.

Very different circumstances to Sunday, the three you mention were all title deciders. Rosberg did it with 8 races to go - far too early for cynical moves like that in my opinion

Portraying a clear lack of confidence in his own skill. And amateurish driving after (his massive lock up while trying to overtake someone into the bus stop was LAUGHABLE) And he's just rewarded time and time again.

Portraying a clear lack of confidence in his own skill. And amateurish driving after (his massive lock up while trying to overtake someone into the bus stop was LAUGHABLE) And he's just rewarded time and time again.

Strangely, despite having to get the front wing replaced, had he not locked up trying to pass Vettel as you say he probably would have stayed on a 2 stop and won the race!
:rofl: rosberg completely $#@!& up one time and he's branded a cheater, yet hamilton's history of cracking under pressure isn't enough for detractors to be able to brand hamilton as one who does such things. Makes sense! About as much as sense as blasting rosberg for calling out british fans while those who do criticize him for it entertain notions of a german driver in a german team being favored over the other driver. And the phrase "double digit IQ's" gets thrown around by that same lot:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Branded a cheater for Monaco quali + branded a cheater for Spa twatgate = branded a cheater one time???

I think you answered your own question about the double digit IQ at play :thumbup:
He didn't cheat in monaco and those kind of accusations are just coming from a camp filled with desperation and blaming anything and everything except their star driver's mistakes
He didn't cheat in monaco and those kind of accusations are just coming from a camp filled with desperation and blaming anything and everything except their star driver's mistakes

So you say. Other drivers on the grid say he did. So S U C K it.

I do find it funny how he did a similar stunt to Schumacher on the same track as well

So you say. Other drivers on the grid say he did. So S U C K it.

I'm sure other drivers on the grid believe in god too so that really means nothing to me

I do find it funny how he did a similar stunt to Schumacher on the same track as well

The one in the rain? Schumacher left it wide open for him

The one in the rain? Schumacher left it wide open for him

I think Liam is referring to the times Schumacher 1) parked it in Monaco to secure pole and 2) drove into a competitor (twice) in desperation when he knew he was beaten.
No it wasn't. He's a dirty cheat and he's admitted it.

See our F1 related articles too!