FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Yeah he needs a lot of practice with this new rule.
By ang4f1
I agree..he does need a lot of practice. I had written as much & sarcastic remarks :blush: ..but deleted them :( .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/29254082
Posted on the BBC website...it has Merc team radio between Lewis & his engineer during the race at Monaco this year.
Nico had cheated in Q3 to get pole. :twisted:
During the race Lewis was not pleased with his pit strategy & then he got some dirt in his eye.
I don't know why they have chosen this....

There is rumour now that ....the FIA will be softer with the new ruling......perhaps Nico :rolleyes:
They're pretty certain to be softer if it's Nico that's the transgressor. We have precedence on this line of thinking by the stewards and race control now.
By ang4f1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/29261692
Lewis just accepting & getting on with it....
"My team mate Nico Rosberg has had some negativity, but I don't put two & two together & say I'm the favourite or anything like that" ..I've no idea what is going to come up."

I have read several comments re placing bets on the last race Abu Double...
This was on Sky the other day..
16/9/14
Jason says
"I actually tried to place a bet that Hamilton would dnf on the last race.....gifting Nico the championship. Key word 'tried'..do the bookies know something we don't?"

Nico was asked by one of the TV presenters at the last race...if he was worried about his car...reliability issues etc...He seemed quite annoyed & said his car was fine & he had no worries about it......
:rofl: maybe Nico will have all of his seasons share of bad luck in the last race. :D but then agen, Sod's law says it will be Lewis. Do I care? Yes a bit, but only a bit ,because I'm confident who the best driver is. Very confident.
During the race Lewis was not pleased with his pit strategy & then he got some dirt in his eye.

Quite convenient huh

Pretty damned annoying I'd say!

Quite convenient huh

Pretty damned annoying I'd say!

Yeah it is annoying when drivers make stuff up as an excuse for not being good enough.

Any who, FIRST LAP INCIDENT TOMORROW ANYONE? :rofl: Naw j/k I think it'll be pretty clean. All the guys at the front have their heads on straight so we'll see if nico can make a good start and either jump hamilton for 1st or maintain 2nd (which is probably more likely).
Any who, FIRST LAP INCIDENT TOMORROW ANYONE? :rofl: Naw j/k I think it'll be pretty clean. All the guys at the front have their heads on straight so we'll see if nico can make a good start and either jump hamilton for 1st or maintain 2nd (which is probably more likely).

$50 :wavey::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:
Roth? Nowhere to be found.
Overboost? AWAL
F2004? Forgot his password.
Geet? I'm sure he' just in the midst of post race drunken stupor, so I won't be too hard on him.

It's uncanny, the regular bashers, (and now the brave new comer that's out of his league) tuck tail and are nowhere to be found after a HAM win. :confused:
By Roth
It's called time difference, WB.

And don't be put off by Pavlov and the bashing assumptions, be a free puppy and use the gift of literacy.

I'd actually come on to praise Hamilton yet again, because that's what I generally do, but wonder if it's worth it with your surly teenage posts directed at me regardless.

And don't be put off by Pavlov and the bashing assumptions, be a free puppy and use the gift of literacy.

I'd actually come on to praise Hamilton yet again, because that's what I generally do, but wonder if it's worth it with your surly teenage posts directed at me regardless.

Ah, so you have come on to praise Hamilton, but his fans are off putting and so you dont think its worth praising him afterall???

Yup theres a deja vu about that, in fact its a fairly popular if somewhat basic part of the standard repertoire used by beginner Hamilton 'sceptics', next you wil tell us you are very strong willed and focused about everything else, its just the Hamilton fans drive you to change your opinions or find pleasure in highlighting the negative aspects 'just to balance things' :thumbup:

We will try to get over missing the chance for some roth flavoured praise - we are still recovering from the last one - 'the reason I am so hard on him is because I support him and know he has had this mental weakness his whole career that manifests as bad luck and we just have to admit it and realise its true'

this psychotherapin approach is different to the card carrying old school 'passionate' gang

:doh:
:imwithstupid::gonnagetit::spaz:

But actually on reflection, might be easier to put all the eggs in one basket to keep em safer

Tisk, tisk. Soooo selfish we are. I mentioned others, not just you.

See our F1 related articles too!