FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By f1boy
Rosberg parked the car so that he could get pole. His desperation this early in the season says it all. :rolleyes:
It's kind of pathetic that professional F1 drivers have to resort to this kind of thing.

Lewis is quicker that the lot of them and they can't stand that.

IMO, Rosberg should get a penalty for that nonsense.
I'm disappointed in you guys. THIS IS GREAT FIR F1. but mostly, why is there no poll for who thinks he did it on purpose.
It's amusing. If the roles were reversed, the stewards had found Lewis innocent of any wrongdoing and people were still going on about how he'd done it on purpose, the Lewis fans would be having a right go and telling us how the lad gets picked on so much. :)
It's amusing. If the roles were reversed, the stewards had found Lewis innocent of any wrongdoing and people were still going on about how he'd done it on purpose, the Lewis fans would be having a right go and telling us how the lad gets picked on so much. :)

on the other hand, he would have gotten pole and a Monaco win, that would have gone a long way towards thickening our skin against the haterz? :hehe:
By f1boy
Lewis doesn't need to park his car in any qualifying session in order to get pole.

If Rosberg had just let Lewis get his lap in, Rosberg might have got pole anyway.
Why would you not at least give your team mate the chance to win or lose fair and square? :confused:

I think it's sickening tbh. Rosberg has lost a lot of respect over this.

on the other hand, he would have gotten pole and a Monaco win, that would have gone a long way towards thickening our skin against the haterz? :hehe:

I guess so. :P

I'm not talking about all of his fans, but rather that group who think he's some kind of god. The point is, it seems that if something happens to Lewis, someone must be out to get him.

Lewis doesn't need to park his car in any qualifying session in order to get pole.

If Rosberg had just let Lewis get his lap in, Rosberg might have got pole anyway.
Why would you not at least give your team mate the chance to win or lose far and square? :confused:

I think it's sickening tbh. Rosberg has lost a lot of respect over this.

You're going on as if it's dead certain that he did, but neither you nor I can know that. :)

Lewis would get peanlised though. Remember 2011? It's cos he's black, or so Lewis says himself lol
The only thing we do know is that Lewis didn't celebrate when he was gifted a podium over Rosberg by the team order last year. Rosberg on the other hand looked like Kelly Washington.
[youtube]eZNZORYylNo[/youtube]
By LH44
Team mates resorting to underhand tactics against Lewis is nothing new. Rosberg should enjoy this whilst it lasts. To be honest ignoring the circumstances, I'm happy he won the race if it gives the championship more credibility. Too many people were starting to dismiss him as a weak challenger already.

His one world championship is proof of that.

So we agree then, Vettel is four times faster than Webber ever was.

I wholeheartedly agree with that. 4 x 0 = 0 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Webber: from hero to zero - that was fast geet :yikes:

Webber: from hero to zero - that was fast geet :yikes:

"zero the hero, first the worst" :P

I really do miss webber and will always rate him among the highest

See our F1 related articles too!