FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
Isn't it ironic that when Ferrari signed Kimi, all the predictions were of an implosion at the Scuderia?
The times, they are a changin'!! :hehe:

Hasn't exactly been peachy between Kimi and Fernando.
Hen again it might be just as bad if they had Mercs advantage!
By f1boy
Why would Rosberg be desperate enough to park to get pole at Monaco?
He must know that Lewis is faster than him and that come Canada, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Lewis will beat him fair and square.

The trouble with Rosberg and Button is that they seem to be deluding themselves into thinking that they are on a par, talent wise, with Lewis.
I don't think that Nico parked it. I do not think it is in his character, where as when Schumacher did it, no one would of put it past him.

Sent using NCC-1701
It did not take long for a Lewis V thread to turn into a let's read between the lines Button bashing. Come on guys I thought we had moved past all that.

I know, I was wondering if people were going to drag that Lewis V Jenson thread up again. There's just no point in that, a lot of the people who turned that thread into a warzone are no longer here.

So how about we forget all that, and actually discuss the topic in hand?
Why would Rosberg be desperate enough to park to get pole at Monaco?
He must know that Lewis is faster than him and that come Canada, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Lewis will beat him fair and square.

The trouble with Rosberg and Button is that they seem to be deluding themselves into thinking that they are on a par, talent wise, with Lewis.

It's not really fair to call it a delusion. Drivers race because they think they can beat the other drivers, or at least relish the challenge of racing against the best. If you were in the top tier of a sport would you sit there telling yourself, "he's better than me"? No, otherwise, why would you be there if you didn't think you could win?

Anyway, I've been wondering why would hamilton fake something being in his eye when he no longer had the ability to keep up with rosberg?
Anyway, I've been wondering why would hamilton fake something being in his eye when he no longer had the ability to keep up with rosberg?

Quite obvious really, with the way things stand currently everyone going to the races is wanting to see the Rosberg Hamilton duel, particularly in the closing stages of the race. The powers that be didn't want to disappoint the Monaco crowd so didn't penalise Rosberg for what happened in qualifying but Lewis decided to deny them of any race ending excitement between the two of them as his own protest.

,.......maybe
I heard that Bernie show control. Had a little bag of sawdust and a fan installed inside every drivers helmet so he could fire things into drivers eyes to keep the show interesting. It all started because Seb refused to follow last year's script.

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
Isn't it ironic that when Ferrari signed Kimi, all the predictions were of an implosion at the Scuderia?

Hasn't exactly been peachy between Kimi and Fernando.
Hen again it might be just as bad if they had Mercs advantage!

Peachy? They aren't best friends, never have been, probably never will be.
But, they are professional and they are respectful. So, yeah, pretty peachy!! :yes:
By sagi58

Quite obvious really, with the way things stand currently everyone going to the races is wanting to see the Rosberg Hamilton duel, particularly in the closing stages of the race. The powers that be didn't want to disappoint the Monaco crowd so didn't penalise Rosberg for what happened in qualifying but Lewis decided to deny them of any race ending excitement between the two of them as his own protest.

,.......maybe

:rofl: I'll add that to the list of conspiracy theories, which seems never-ending!! :rofl:

Some implosion, where the team wins every GP since the start if the season? Ferrari only wishes.
By 1Lemon
I heard that Bernie show control. Had a little bag of sawdust and a fan installed inside every drivers helmet so he could fire things into drivers eyes to keep the show interesting. It all started because Seb refused to follow last year's script.

Sent using NCC-1701

:o maybe that's why Maldonado hasn't been banned!!!
I don't think that Nico parked it. I do not think it is in his character, where as when Schumacher did it, no one would of put it past him.

Sent using NCC-1701

This was my thinking as well. Having watched him for quite a while now, I've never seen anything that would suggest he would do something like that deliberately, which is why I'm inclined to believe him. He certainly has never seemed the type.

I will be surprised if this thread lasts very long. :hehe:
So in a year of continued McLaren struggles, Jenson manages to remain relative as the authority on Lewis teamatedom. :hehe:

Personally, I think there will be little to discuss in this thread. There's been little to discuss as is. Nico has lost every outing where lady luck hasn't blessed him. So the tally is Skill 4 Luck 2, I think the staying power of luck is much shorter lived, we know how it ends.
I started this thread because the quali antics were already being discussed in three threads. I thought it better to keep them confined to one.
I'm sure there will be more fireworks now.

See our F1 related articles too!