FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
There are winners and there are losers the difference between the two is sometimes only that the winners find a way to win. Luck, life, happenstance all play their part, but the law of averages squares things up in the end, always.

Congratulations to the 2 TIME WORLD DRIVER'S CHAMPION Lewis Hamilton! :clap:
A very special CONGRATULATIONS to Roth and Overboost for making this the most joyful season ever for me as an F1 fan. :cloud9: Sagi you get only an honorable mention... since things couldnt look worse for the team that you've brought nothing but bad luck to since you began supporting them! I do feel for you. :headpat:
Last edited by What's Burning? on 24 Nov 14, 02:24, edited 1 time in total.
I think the points difference at the end....is more where it should be... was it 67 points ahead for Lewis 8-) ...

:thumbup: think the failures evened up in that race and final points reflect that.
Yes. The actual DNF's evened up . Lewis still had two quali failures and started from the back. Who cares though!!!
By RyRy
A very special CONGRATULATIONS to Roth and Overboost for making this the most joyful season ever for me as an F1 fan. :cloud9: Sagi you get only an honorable mention... since things could look worse for the team that you've brought nothing but bad luck to since you began supporting them! I do feel for you. :headpat:

I just wet myself in laughter! :D
A very special CONGRATULATIONS to Roth and Overboost for making this the most joyful season ever for me as an F1 fan. :cloud9: Sagi you get only an honorable mention... since things could look worse for the team that you've brought nothing but bad luck to since you began supporting them! I do feel for you. :headpat:

Holy freakin burn.
Congratulations to Hamilton on his second championship.

He was able to beat Rosberg who is a an OK driver. Not too much else to add really as this result was expected since before Aus so no surprises. I enjoyed the fireworks display a great deal but they need to fix the lights on the Hotel, alot of burned out bulbs this year.

Massa's happy father was the star of the show, and he had a really nice watch. Prince Harry looked a bit hungover I thought.

Also the sunset on lap 13 was nice ........ I guess that's about it. :yawn:
Last edited by overboost on 23 Nov 14, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
Congratulations to Hamilton on his second championship.

He was able to beat Rosberg who is a an OK driver. Not too much else to add really as this result was expected since before Aus so no surprises. I enjoyed the fireworks display a great deal but they need to fix the lights on the Hotel, alot of burned out bulbs this year.

Massa's happy father was the star of the show, and he had a really nice watch. Prince Harry looked a bit hungover I thought.

The sunset on lap 13 was nice also ........ I guess that's about it. :yawn:

You're hurting boosty. Get some painkillers.
Hamilton deservedly won the title and is definitely worthy of being a 2 time F1 champion.

That said, I think Rosberg deserves a lot of credit. When the car failed he could have pitted, thrown the toys out of the pram and cried to the team about them letting him down when it mattered most. Instead, he fights till the end despite being offered to pit to avoid being lapped and graciously conceded that Hamilton would have won the title regardless of the failure.

Rosberg lost, but he lost with dignity and for me gained respect.

I also think Hamilton's championship is made more special because Rosberg made him earn it. It was not a walk in the park like 2 of Vettel's WDC's - Hamilton had to dig deep and fight for every win. Rosberg deserves a lot of credit for pushing Hamilton all the way, even if he did overstep the line once or twice.

I think next year will be as good, Rosberg will come back fighting and while they arent best friends, I do think there is a mutual respect between them.

But as I say, Hamilton on balance deserved the title, although a win by nearly 3 races (67 points) doesn't really tell the story of the championship and in my opinion, flatters Hamilton!
Well deserved no doubt. Very important championship for Lewis

Yes indeed. Lewis needed this. He will be immense next year!!!! :D:D:D

And yes Ferrariman it's the better for Rosberg being a strong competitor.
By LH44

But as I say, Hamilton on balance deserved the title, although a win by nearly 3 races (67 points) doesn't really tell the story of the championship and in my opinion, flatters Hamilton!

Forget 67points. It's 11-5. That's the real story.

Forget 67points. It's 11-5. That's the real story.

:yes: he was the best racer . Nico surprisingly strong in quali, but maybe had a quali set up while Lewis sets up for the race.

See our F1 related articles too!