FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
here you go boys and girls... 180 pages worth of talk comes down to this race.

Who is right and who will have the shame of being a looooser for all eternity? :twisted:
Oh god, oh god, oh god!!
By RyRy
Congratulations to Lewis on winning the championship, props to Rosberg telling the team he wanted to finish the race instead of giving up.

I'm so happy for Lewis but I do feel for Rosberg, Rosberg re-earned my respect today by finishing and also going up to the pre-podium room and congratulating his team mate.
Oh god, oh god, oh god!!

:whip::whip::whip:
I AM SO HAPPY!!

And yes, in my eyes Rosberg redeemed some of his earlier antics today. Draw a line under it now and move on.
So glad failure wasnt a deciding factor in that, good on Nico for acknowledging that too, a bit of a slip saying 'hope' though. Looking forward to it all starting again next year.
By RyRy
I AM SO HAPPY!!

And yes, in my eyes Rosberg redeemed some of his earlier antics today. Draw a line under it now and move on.

I wish you and anyone else on these forums who likes Lewis/ is British/exstactic for Hamilton winning could be hanging out together right now :D Celebrate together :P haha

I've forgiven Rosberg for Spa & Monaco after today :)
By ang4f1
Congratulations to Lewis on winning the championship, props to Rosberg telling the team he wanted to finish the race instead of giving up.

I'm so happy for Lewis but I do feel for Rosberg, Rosberg re-earned my respect today by finishing and also going up to the pre-podium room and congratulating his team mate.

Yes I agree...
Rosberg also renewed my respect for him today....
And Jenson too...he was being interviewed & the commentator was signing off & JB said 'I haven't finished yet'....I had a WTF..OMG moment... but he just paid tribute to Lewis.....well done JB.. :thumbup:

Racecub got it right :yes: ...re Nico Ros....
she said.. 'at last he's got a car to win a WDC...but he's got Rocketman 8-) as a team mate.....
Hey! Wouldn't we have the party of parties!!

See our F1 related articles too!