FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Your talking more crap than usual Geet!

You're*

For real tho, I don't like the mechanical issues any more than you do. You understand how much easier it would be to justify my bull$#@! if hamilton had no DNF's and rosberg was still leading the championship??
Your, I know. iPad!

If Hamilton had no DNF's there is no way whatsoever Rosberg would be leading. This picture just about sums up the season so far.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your, I know. iPad!

If Hamilton had no DNF's there is no way whatsoever Rosberg would be leading. This picture just about sums up the season so far.

image.jpg

Haha word, that was me legitimately just trying to ruffle your feathers :rofl:

"no way whatsoever"...that's a stretch. Australia could have been a toss up. Canada too. Yes, hamilton would have won in silverstone anyway, but the other two are ones where we'll just never know
Australia could have been a toss up?? Ok , and if Lewis lost the toss up he'd have come away with 18 pts! That alone would negate the current horror. Same with Canada, That's 50 at best and 36 at worse, that's a comfortable lead even with the two quali issues. He'd be leading despite being taken out of two quali sessions through no fault of his own. Are you watching the same championship as me? :rolleyes:
Australia could have been a toss up?? Ok , and if Lewis lost the toss up he'd have come away with 18 pts! That alone would negate the current horror. Same with Canada, That's 50 at best and 36 at worse, that's a comfortable lead even with the two quali issues. He'd be leading despite being taken out of two quali sessions through no fault of his own. Are you watching the same championship as me? :rolleyes:

Ah yeah sorry, I didn't do the math. He would be leading :thumbup: I just did the math tho, if they both had zero DNF's the gap would only by 8-12 points depending on who won canada.

Don't worry though, I know we aren't watching the same championship cuz the one I'm watching doesn't include rosberg parking his car :rolleyes: and it definitely includes realistic scenarios that are too painful for hamilton fans to accept, like the fact that hamilton $#@!*& himself in austria qualifying and in britain.
And despite the errors he came away with good points. I think you still did the maths wrong, Lewis would be leading by a lot more. But you know what I don't give a damn anymore.
And despite the errors he came away with good points. I think you still did the maths wrong, Lewis would be leading by a lot more. But you know what I don't give a damn anymore.

Ah sorry, I did the math based on hamilton getting 18-25 points in australia and canada, and nico getting 18 in britain, not based on hamilton winning every race this season.
Great pole for Rosberg - #6 for the season. A bit tricky there with the rain but he managed to keep it out of the barrier.

A Nico supporter are we? :hehe:

Nico is OK. And for the record other drivers like to see do well are Hulkenburg, Bottas, Kimi, and Vettel.

It was good to see Vettel having a good run at pole today as well, Nico had to put in a tidy lap to take it.
If neither of them had DNFs/car trouble it looks as though Rosberg would still be leading.

any chance you could show how you came to that conclusion?
Great pole for Rosberg - #6 for the season. A bit tricky there with the rain but he managed to keep it out of the barrier.

Great???? Are you serious? anything less than pole with Lewis out yet again would be failure!

It was a bit tighter today for some reason, maybe it is the track or the bit of rain at the end but the Merc didn't seem as dominant in qually.
If neither of them had DNFs/car trouble it looks as though Rosberg would still be leading.

Yes its true, take a syringe, inject yourself with some quality heroin while taking a few puffs of weed....and you will clearly see Rosberg will be leading even if both cars suffered 0 DNFs.

Because it is extremely unlikely that in a single race Hamilton would finish first and Rosberg eleventh. Rosberg is winning the season so far, car trouble aside (6-4).
Last edited by Cyril Sneer Racing on 26 Jul 14, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
It would be good to have some basic standards around here. All we seem to get nowadays are those making sweeping 1 line statements and then heading for the hills, and when its pointed out they are wrong its always mea culpa, oh my mistake, I have only been watching F1 for a short while, I didnt actually watch the race, I was talking about another year, I dont know much so yu have to excuse me :rolleyes:

its like an epidemic of idiocy whenever Lewis has a bad race, I am actually surprised no Seb fan has popped up out the woodwork since he outqualified his teammate
Your talking more crap than usual Geet!

You're*

For real tho, I don't like the mechanical issues any more than you do. You understand how much easier it would be to justify my bull$#@! if hamilton had no DNF's and rosberg was still leading the championship??

Mechanical issues have been part of F1 since the beginning.

And this season with both sides of the Merc garage competing hard and looking for every ounce of performance I would expect more outbreaks of poor reliability. It is just up to how much risk a driver or his mechanics are willing to take.

See our F1 related articles too!