FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By geetface9
Honestly, I think Kimi is going to get dumped by ferrari again and it's going to be Vettel and Alonso at Ferrari.

PEREZ BACK TO MCLAREN :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'M JUST KIDDING, MCLAREN DOESN'T DESERVE A DRIVER OF PEREZ' CALIBER LOL!!!!!!

McLaren jacks Bianchi from Ferrari's pool of talent

Hulkenberg is just a journeyman mistaken for a champion like button so hulkenberg just stays put and people QQ about it and Rosberg makes $55 million over the next few years and more people cry and I laugh.

I'M SO f***ing DRUNK RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHA

BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS, AM I THE ONLY ONE THINKING THAT KIMI MIGHT BE THE ONE TO GET THE BOOT INSTEAD OF ALONSO?? IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE.

BOOM.
By overboost
I have thought that Kimi might be exposed. It could happen.
Believe me, it's a case of Alonso wanting out not Ferrari wanting Vettel in. Although I'd :cloud9: to see Vettel up against Alonso in the same team.
By geetface9
I have thought that Kimi might be exposed. It could happen.

Glad I'm not the only one who considered it :thumbup: not that I've even looked for other people here on the forum writing similar things :rofl:

Part of me wonders......what if Vettel is thinking to himself, "I've been found out...my worth will be diminished greatly next year if Ricciardo kicks my @$$ again. So much so that Ferrari won't even bother with me. I have to pull the trigger now." Maybe it's not that he wants to leave Red Bull, but he knows that his only chance to be worthy of Ferrari is right now before he gets smeared by Ricciardo again. Then there goes $20 million down the drain :rofl::rofl::rofl:
By geetface9
Believe me, it's a case of Alonso wanting out not Ferrari wanting Vettel in. Although I'd :cloud9: to see Vettel up against Alonso in the same team.

Eh, I can see it both ways. Regardless, I'm with you, I'd be :cloud9: to see Vettel vs Alonso. The Nico vs Lewis thread might pale in comparison to that!!!!!!!!!!!!
By racechick

That would be sweet. Not too tricky to work out what would happen there! :P
By sagi58

Care to share? :thumbup:
By racechick

Care to share? :thumbup:

Alonso would win , he's the better driver.
By Jabberwocky
What is worrying me is that there is no chatter about the lesser teams. Sauber, Marussia, Lotus, Caterham... Unless they will not exist next year

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
By Frontrunner
Well the only team out of those 4 that has a driver line up'd is Lotus with Maldonado, The other 3 teams :shrug:
I think there's a stacked domino effect going on. Until Alonso sits somewhere, we won't know what the other drivers will do. I think it's a formality at this point him going to McLaren, but it would have been nice to see Grosjean make that move.
By geetface9
I think there's a stacked domino effect going on. Until Alonso sits somewhere, we won't know what the other drivers will do. I think it's a formality at this point him going to McLaren, but it would have been nice to see Grosjean make that move.

I would have liked to see that too. Then they could do grosjean like they did perez while maldonado and lotus make a resurgence in 2015 :thumbup:
Talk about silly season... Two crashes and Maldonado wasn't in either of them!

See our F1 related articles too!