FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
To clarify, I said he was "just" 23 seconds behind as it was better than Australia when Alonso was about 40 seconds down on a cruising Rosberg! This also indicated to me that Ferrari were making progress. I just feel sorry for Alonso that he always has the 2nd or 3rd fastest car, as he is arguably the best driver in F1 at the moment (Hamilton for me and possibly Hulkenburg are the only other 2 that could do similar jobs to Alonso, Vettel has so far proved that he is not in Alonso's class when he doesnt have the best car)
I think I'd agree with your best three drivers. Though I'd like to see a bit more of the Hulk before definitely putting him up there, he certainly needs to convincingly beat Perez...and Perez got a podium the other week......so not cut and dry yet. I'd also like to see the season out re Rosberg. He's not done anything yet to raise my view of him up to a level with Hamilton, he's good, but..........
Vettel I've never had up with Alonso and Hamilton.

Back to Ferrari. They did look closer. Let's hope it continues. I want to see Alonso and Hamilton racing. Thats the exciting driver battle for me.
..... I want to see Alonso and Hamilton racing. Thats the exciting driver battle for me.

Spot on RC! :clap:

I'd even promise not to complain about the sound or any of the other changes if I got to see them racing in competitive cars. Yeah Baby!!!!! :yes::yes:
I think I'd agree with your best three drivers. Though I'd like to see a bit more of the Hulk before definitely putting him up there, he certainly needs to convincingly beat Perez...and Perez got a podium the other week......so not cut and dry yet. I'd also like to see the season out re Rosberg. He's not done anything yet to raise my view of him up to a level with Hamilton, he's good, but..........

Back to Ferrari. They did look closer. Let's hope it continues. I want to see Alonso and Hamilton racing. Thats the exciting driver battle for me.

Tisk tisk there RC, the hulk got caught out with the safety car in Bahrain as well as Lewis, otherwise his finish would have been the third step on the podium.

This year in a good car, he's beating two drivers in Williams and McLaren that are sitting in better machinery.

Tisk tisk there RC, the hulk got caught out with the safety car in Bahrain as well as Lewis, otherwise his finish would have been the third step on the podium.

This year in a good car, he's beating two drivers in Williams and McLaren that are sitting in better machinery.

Fair enough, then he moves a step closer. I'd still like to see more before elevating him to Lewis and Alonso level. And Riciardo shouldn't be discounted either.

See our F1 related articles too!