FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
Well, how can we top last week? Our highest scoring race day ever and the competition is getting tight with the top ten now even closer together and given the available points haul, no one is safe! Place your picks early ladies and gentlemen, with the night race, there's not excuse to have plenty of time to submit your picks!

Good luck.

Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com
Make Your Predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
Damn...missed out on 2 race weekends. :crying:

Guess I'll wait for the turbo era to claim glory in the forumula pools. :P Predictions sent.
I've sent my prediction. A Red Bull one two, Webber was surprised by the performance of the Red Bull and they have unfortunately been unstoppable. Hamilton leapfrogs both Grosjean (inb4 he takes him off :hehe:) and Nico does his usual fallback after a great quali...Alonso had a great start and finishes fourth and Grosjean finishes fifth with Rosberg behind him. Raikkonen will be battling hard to try and get in the podium after scoring a terrible slot in Quali but the best he has to offer is 7th in my opinion with Massa behind him. Then I will give a shot that Riccardo and Button round out the top ten, just my feelings. I hope I am wrong with Vettel winning, but unless bad luck happens to him (Which NEVER happens), I can't see Vettel losing out
I have sent mine in too. Vettel starts well and pulls away. Rosberg goes with him and keeps him honest through the race right to the finishing line. Grosjean has a few hairy moments but hangs on to third. Webber drops to 6th with the usual poor start, fights back with some spirited driving in the middle part of the race to get as high as third, only to fade back to 6th by the end. Massa makes one of his great starts but loses heart after Alonso passes him and the latter manages 5th behind Hamilton. Massa finishes 7th behind Webber and ahead of Button with Raikkonen and Perez getting 9th & 10th places respectively.
Short of a problem we know will be 1st. I predict the usual MO from Seb, pulls out a 1 second lead before DRS kicks in, then it is tyre and fuel management to the line. Only chance anyone has really got it to jump him on the start and have their team mate keep asking what lap they are on a la Piquet Jr

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
Mine are in. Hope you get them WB :)
Only chance anyone has really got it to jump him on the start and have their team mate keep asking what lap they are on a la Piquet Jr

I don't think anyone is going to try that trick again. The Stewards will be wise on it and if some team is foolish enough to try to bend the rules, there'll be hell to pay.
Well, we've picked up a new player so far as LiamCatterson has decided to take the leap into the game. Hope he doesn't have the usual first timer's luck of winning the round as it's so often happened before. :irked:

I can confirm, picks for Jabber, Pooka, Nin Chin, Hammer, Z Wolf, Liam, Sagi, RC and myself.

As usual, full disclosure on my part, here are my picks...

VET
ROS
HAM
ALO
WEB
MAS
BUT
HUL
RAI
GUT
As usual, full disclosure on my part, here are my picks...

VET
ROS
HAM
ALO
WEB
MAS
BUT
HUL
RAI
GUT

Looks like you don't fancy Grosjean. Is it that neither-here-nor-there beard of his? :D

That aint nothin', someone's got Alonso for the win with a Vettel DNF, your worst fears realized. :hehe:

Oh, almost forgot to mention, I won't be around tomorrow and won't get to watch the race until early evening, so there will be a results blackout until I watch the race. If I don't get your picks in the next couple of hours, I will likely not confirm receipt so it will be a nail biter. Cut off time is 7:59 AM Eastern, that's 11 hours 16 minutes from now. :D

See our F1 related articles too!