FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For all your expert predictions
#367126
Hot temps this weekend, why not take a dip in our pool? :wink: This race will put an exclamation point on the mid season folks, I'm with Alonso... it will be great break knowing you got a good result here!
Current standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Make Your Predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#367131
Personal target: Overtake WB in the standings this weekend... :whip:

Lemme see your predictions...and I'll make mine. :P
#367136
hahaha... I'm not so sure I want that disadvantage. I can mysteriously score 101 points tomorrow but that would be suspect.

So far, I've got Jabber and the Pookameister as the only ones secure enough in their abilities to place their picks.
#367190
Not sure how fair it is considering qualifying is done; but, I just posted my predictions!!

Mind you, this would be my " :cloud9: "dream" :cloud9: " podium...

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

But, I can accept Kimi being second and Massa third!! Image
#367197
I haven't been around lately,I admit I missed posting comments and reading others here.So I am starting my comeback with this pool,hopefully it will bring some luck!Thats gonna be hard...Again!

Annndddd here I open the tab to pick!
#367198
I'm in! But you panicked me again with that funny time WB :yikes:
#367200
Curse your lack of GMT :wink:

Picks are a bit strange this race but I have a feeling that it's going to be one of those races.
#367202
WB...where's your predictions?!? :irked::hehe:

Ah well here goes nothing. Let me know when you've got it.
#367205
Yeah this pool works well as an emotional hedge. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!