FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

:yes: I was shouting for Daniel in that overtake about as much as for Lewis. really pleased for him after the bad luck he's had. great racer.
I don't give a fat rats clacker about the flow sensor carry-on. I just hope Dan gets to keep his Melbourne podium.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
The guy is just likeable, I've never seen him without a smile on his face and he's giving a four time world champion a run for his money, who'd have thunk it?

On the down side, Helmut Marko is a prick that rivals Bernie.
And each time Vettel complains of something,gears, No speed, or whatever it is, he sounds like he's neatly crying, his voice is all jerky.
And each time Vettel complains of something,gears, No speed, or whatever it is, he sounds like he's neatly crying, his voice is all jerky.

Something I noticed today is all the drivers whining when their team mate dared to challenge them... it's a freaking race, if you're gonna cry, get the :censored: out!

Ricciardo is a cool customer; calmly telling the team to make a decision on whether he's allowed to overtake the slow Vettel!

Something I noticed today is all the drivers whining when their team mate dared to challenge them... it's a freaking race, if you're gonna cry, get the :censored: out!

Ricciardo is a cool customer; calmly telling the team to make a decision on whether he's allowed to overtake the slow Vettel!

:yes:

Complete race driver legend for a 22 year old. The kid makes up for years of Webber in 3 races. Australians should be well proud. I loved his attitude and want to see more
Since signing Dan, RBR have suddenly become a whole lot more interesting!

It was interesting when Mark was there, just in a different way.
Every time he passes Vettel, Vettel's on the radio complaining about lack of something or other, which then miraculously clears up.

I watched the race again yesterday and noticed just that. :hehe: where's that trick aero when you need it?
With Dan in RBR the team seems a lot lighter, less burdened now and seems to have garnered more fans.
#KeepSmilingDan
Every time he passes Vettel, Vettel's on the radio complaining about lack of something or other, which then miraculously clears up.

I watched the race again yesterday and noticed just that. :hehe: where's that trick aero when you need it?

Yep. How does he think of these excuses so fast. That youtuber we saw a few weeks ago should make a video of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EtRPxw ... 2zd53JNjmg
With Dan in RBR the team seems a lot lighter, less burdened now and seems to have garnered more fans.
#KeepSmilingDan

Nice hashtag

Sent using NCC-1701

See our F1 related articles too!