Just as it says...
I'm 5'9 and the 5 is just leg alone ;):rofl:

That's just a head and legs :eek:

My head is 9 inches :O

:whip: for you when you get home

I'm not sure if there is an innuendo there or not... haha :rofl:

There's always one that lowers the tone :D

I'm just glad he beat me to the thought/idea :blush:

None of this is really creepy, although revealing my weight does make me a little uncomfortable... :P

Since you didn't ask for anything creepy, I won't tell. ;)

I know it's not really creepy, didn't want to ask the creepy questions haha :P and don't worry about your weight none of our opinions of you change :slap:

What is it with all the guys and Hannah being so tall... are there no short guys on here? :(

I have a strong feeling Hyflex created this thread to gauge where he stands compared to the rest in terms of HEIGHT alone...and the rest of the info is just for show. :hehe:
Am I that little diddy one on the end? :rofl: it's a bit worrying that the smaller you get the fatter you get on that chart :yikes: Good chart though Hyflex.
As for long leg contest , as I said, I'm out. I've no chance! Anyway my legs have been on here enough times already in various weird positions. :hehe:
What is it with all the guys and Hannah being so tall... are there no short guys on here? :(

Most of us appear to be the correct height. :thumbup:

I mean there's something wrong when you can walk under a piano stool without stooping!
Love the chart :D

Because you're the tallest girl :P lol

I have a strong feeling Hyflex created this thread to gauge where he stands compared to the rest in terms of HEIGHT alone...and the rest of the info is just for show. :hehe:

Naw I like seeing how people describe themselves but I didn't want to ask too invasive questions, however I do hate being small I want to be as tall as you guys! :(

Am I that little diddy one on the end? :rofl: it's a bit worrying that the smaller you get the fatter you get on that chart :yikes: Good chart though Hyflex.
As for long leg contest , as I said, I'm out. I've no chance! Anyway my legs have been on here enough times already in various weird positions. :hehe:

Yes, you are the diddy one! That's because I stretched them upwards instead of diagonally lol. We really don't mind seeing more leg ;):twisted:

Wow a chart! If I have a pair of 6 inch heels in I near 6ft... In that respect I wish I was shorter because I like stripper heels (I'm not a stripper though before anyone asks :hehe: )

Oh no, great now you're up there too! I should of edited you and just put legs and a head though :rofl:

Most of us appear to be the correct height. :thumbup:

I mean there's something wrong when you can walk under a piano stool without stooping!

Ahaha, paint resizing ftw! Yeah yeah us wittle ones are small big bundles of fun where as you guys are big small bundles of fun :hehe:

This is the first place i have felt tall :hehe:
They used to call me short round in the Navy

Now that's just rubbing it in ahahaha :whip:
shouldn't it be more like

height.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes! I'm really leggy in fact :D I WIN!! :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!