FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
The second race of the season is upon us already, which means it's time for the second pool of the year.

Current standings:
http://www.forumula1pool.com/

Make Your Predictions:
http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/

Most of you know the drill,, but rules can be found on the predictions page!

Good luck, but not too much, I'd like to stay at the top of the standings! :D
It looked so lonely here without a response.

+1 for the post count eh WB? :wink:

:headpat: there there. I was told by my mother to keep my eyes on my own plate. that said, I think whatever my count currently is would be 40% less if I had more self control and didn't respond to the countless repetitive drivel that sometimes finds its way onto a thread. It's all been said before, but I just seem to lack that little extra bit of restraint, where hypocritical or other dimensional fact free posts really move me to respond to point out the hypocrisy or fact free irrational arguments.

I'm going to talk to the boss to see if I can donate 10% of my post count to you. :wink:
I'm going to talk to the boss to see if I can donate 10% of my post count to you. :wink:

I'm good, thanks... you know what they say about users with large post counts...

... compensating for something else, a bit like Porsche drivers ;)

I'm good, thanks... you know what they say about users with large post counts...

... compensating for something else, a bit like Porsche drivers ;)

MOA, I keep getting something at the top saying I'm "not authorized to use this gateway" in red letters. So, here are my picks:

ALO
VET
WEB
RAI
MAS
ROS
PER
HAM
SUT
DIR

I got the same so PM'd MOA. There be Gremlins about....
Going to take part this time, I wasn't up in time last weekend and stupid moved quali messed me up, already behind on the season...
Anyway, I've gone for:

ALO
MAS
VET
RAI
HAM
SUT
WEB
BUT
DIR
PER

See our F1 related articles too!