FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Why is there such little in the way of discussion from the Tifosi? :confused:

Because the Tifosi are currently committing suicide in masses, since their hated 'Fingerboy' is now the new idol in the red stable...I mean, temple.
By What's Burning?
What a difference a year makes.

[youtube]LtfS0WGOWbA[/youtube]
By LRW
There is probably very little discussion from the tifosi here because they are in their secret privileged private forum. Suffering from shock at losing one of the best drivers on the grid and gaining a .....well just another driver.
By Hammer278
There is probably very little discussion from the tifosi here because they are in their secret privileged private forum. Suffering from shock at losing one of the best drivers on the grid and gaining a .....well just another driver.

All holding hands in a circle weeping and chanting Kumbaya with a Ferrari flag in the center.
By What's Burning?
I guess we'll soon be hearing about what's truly needed in F1... bring back blown diffusers. :hehe:
By sagi58

Personally speaking, it's been a long month with a lot of adjustments, in my life.

Having said that, it's not like this thread has lain dormant without any of us! :thumbup:
By sagi58

Because the Tifosi are currently committing suicide in masses, since their hated 'Fingerboy' is now the new idol in the red stable...I mean, temple.

:rofl: You should be so lucky as to have this forum all to yourself!
Also, for the record, I don't hate Vettel, I don't waste my life on such negative emotions. :nono:

All holding hands in a circle weeping and chanting Kumbaya with a Ferrari flag in the center.

Ah, I guess you assume Ferrari fans would imitate McLaren fans after losing Hamilton?
Sorry to disappoint you!! Anyway, only time will tell if this decision works and for whom.

p.s. Kumbaya hasn't ever been translated into Italian, as far as I know!
By racechick
Just heard Eddie Jordan spouting rubbish about Ferrari and M&M man. Saying he isn't a 'racing man' and that may be why Fernando wants out. He says they need a man with passion to get Ferrari back to the front. :banghead:
By darwin dali
Just heard Eddie Jordan spouting rubbish about Ferrari and M&M man. Saying he isn't a 'racing man' and that may be why Fernando wants out. He says they need a man with passion to get Ferrari back to the front. :banghead:

Two words: Ross Brawn!
By racechick

Two words: Ross Brawn!

Not a man known to make decisions based on passion. But it'd be a coup if Ferrari could get him. I doubt Fernando would be walking if Ross were arriving, presuming the decision to part company is Alonso's and not DpFerrari's.
I don't think Ross will go back to Ferrari.
By What's Burning?
#worstyearever for Ferrari I fear. With the news of Jules today, can things get any worse? Jesus! I'm hoping for a little better 2015 for the scuderia.
By CookinFlat6

Maybe he means they need passion to go with their new passionate, not shy, media friendly, heart on sleeve, larger than life lead driver - not Kimi but Seb the last word in passion that the Italian media and tifosi are gonna enjoy 'owning'

See our F1 related articles too!