FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
...for the record, I do have claims early on pre season that Kimi would do no better than Massa against Alonso. If only I was on their payroll. :hehe:
By What's Burning?
Fire and... room temperature water?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
By sagi58
So sagi, I guess Ferrari will be 1-2

That's going to be my prediction!! :thumbup:
By sagi58
Bianchi out qualifies Kimi. We were saying...........

Yes, he did. He also out qualified another WDC, didn't he? :thumbup:
By sagi58
Fire and... room temperature water?

Hey!! You're raining on my parade!! :P
By Hammer278
Bianchi out qualifies Kimi. We were saying...........

You think Bianchi should take pride in 'outqualifying' a burnt car?
By What's Burning?
Sagi yelped for joy when she saw the car on fire, although it took her a bit to figure it wasn't Nico. Alonso has a better chance of coming in fifth place now!
By CookinFlat6
Sagi yelped for joy when she saw the car on fire, although it took her a bit to figure it meant his quali was over. Alonso made an extra place on the grid!
By spankyham
Sagi would have been concerned for Lewis's health and safety - period. If she was there and capable, she would have been at the front to help Lewis.

Clearly neither of you know sagi and these comments are nothing but mean.
By CookinFlat6
Ah yes, I am sure she wouldnt have typed this till after making sure of Lewis's health and safety . If she was there and capable, she would have been at the front to help Lewis before typing this, and for sure she wouldnt point out to him he had been outqualified by every other driver :thumbup:

By spankyham
Ah yes, I am sure she wouldnt have typed this till after making sure of Lewis's health and safety . If she was there and capable, she would have been at the front to help Lewis before typing this, and for sure she wouldnt point out to him he had been outqualified by every other driver :thumbup:

Yes, it was a perfectly accurate fact that she pointed out long after everyone knew Lewis was well safe.
By CookinFlat6
Ok we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, so the yelping for joy was after she made sure he was ok and worked out Kimi had out qualified him and that Alonso had a better chance :thumbup:
By spankyham
Ok we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, so the yelping for joy was after she made sure he was ok and worked out Kimi had out qualified him and that Alonso had a better chance :thumbup:

If we are in the same made-up world you've created in your mind that has sagi yelping for joy then yes, otherwise its just inside the confines of your mind and some more "make believe" to suit your agenda :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!