FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
attack the post not the poster. :rolleyes:

You still posted two pictures of the same 2014 car. Labeling one as the 2015 car.. Please pay more attention when you post in this thread, your dumbed down analysts would have been better had you done that in the first place, if you were genuinely interested in knowing instead of coming here to ask. Would have saved us all a lot of your drivel and you wouldn't look foolish in the process, eh?

Again, the same picture is on the F1 official site.
Again, the question was genuine as was the observation.
By CookinFlat6

Regardless, I've figured out, for myself, what the difference is, it's all in the paint and the nose:

Ah I finally get it, so on the Merc """support""" thread, you didnt want to ruffle any feathers, but felt compelled to educate the Merc fans on a possible glaring breach of the rules...

It was a genuine question; but, it would seem that unless one is an expert, questions aren't allowed.

Anyone with a genuine question would not be defeated by a lick of paint and a shadow. Once Ninchin pointed out that the tusks were there last year most would investigate and confirm this. Instead of ignore it and persist with the """question""" (after originally starting by claiming not to be motivated by a desire to ruffle any feathers - despite a history of similar and easy to spot ""feather ruffling attempts")

I remember the mea culpa triangle concept picture that explains such patterns scientifically, not everyone forgets previous form when it comes to credibility or honesty especially when the pattern is always identical
By What's Burning?
Yeah whatever, as if your BS doesn't leave a trail. So this time it's not your fault. You saw the picture in the official F1 site, which you can't point to, but it's wrong there. So you mindlessly copied the picture from a different site where it's clearly labeled as a 2014 car and post it here. :rolleyes:

Spend a little more time looking and reading instead of talking in trying to prove your agenda. At least in this thread, eh?

Now feel free to respond and get your last word in since I know you can't resist that and let's get the thread back on its misinformed free merry way.
By Hammer278
[youtube]CV_hDyfmEw4[/youtube]

People! Can we get this thread moving...leave the crappy bickering in the crappy threads (you know which ones)
By CookinFlat6
That's also the 2014 car reported a year ago

There is no where that 2 pictures of the same 2014 car were referred to as the old and new car

Only in your post. You posted pictures of the same car in your haste, that's what people are pointing out, doesn't matter where the pictures came from you didn't actually look carefully at the tusks or the car - you were not interested - only in mildly irritating someone on the Merc thread after a couple of days of I depth analysis of the new car

Why persist in twisting reality when your modus operandi is known to all?
By racechick
Just before break for lunch Lewis did a longer run. First two high 1.23's then a bunch in the 1.24's finnishing with two 1.25's . He's over 70 laps now.

Ps. The accident prone Toto is on crutches. A gym accident I believe....or could it be a result of contact negotiations with Lewis? . :hehe:
By Hammer278
91 and counting. Though he just stopped at the end of the pit exit and had to be wheeled back.
By racechick
91! Where have I been these last 20laps!!

EDIT: 96 laps now but a possible problem :yikes:

EDIT AGAIN: only a small water related problem . But clouds gathering and spits of rain.
By darwin dali
Just before break for lunch Lewis did a longer run. First two high 1.23's then a bunch in the 1.24's finnishing with two 1.25's . He's over 70 laps now.

Ps. The accident prone Toto is on crutches. A gym accident I believe....or could it be a result of contact negotiations with Lewis? . :hehe:

Contact negotiations - I show you mine if you show me yours :hehe:
By Hammer278
No he fell off his bike again, Merc shared the news on facebook.

The guy should stay away from 2 wheelers from now onwards. Luckily Merc aren't known for superbikes. :hehe:
By racechick

Contact negotiations - I show you mine if you show me yours :hehe:

Oh yeah! Lol.
By racechick
Some details on Mercedes' test plan.. By Aldo Costa..
"The W06 is not an evolution of the W05 like many people said, but a completely new car even in the layout, but I don't want to get into details. In Jerez we're always running full tank and with a racing setup, so everyone else could infer our pecking order...

we cannot know where other teams stand if they don't run or run with low fuel. In Barcelona [test] 1 and especially [test] 2 we'll concentrate on pure performance, when all the developments for the [Australia] race will be ready.
By RyRy
I really really wanted to see a full out run today by Mercedes, however the Ferrari engines are both seemingly overall the fastest.

The pattern on this test compared to previous years is a little odd, looks like all the Mercedes cars are slower than Ferrari but watching some videos of Lewis and Rosberg and it's clear that they aren't going flat out so it'll be interesting to see their full speed.

See our F1 related articles too!