FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Yeah it worked....okay, a lot of us here would look as good in tailor made suits like that. And don't be fooled by the camera angles, these two are midgets in real life. Rosberg is okay but still short.
By CookinFlat6
It's like Burnett and Cooper aka Crocket and Tubbs

Nico looks like he would be much more comfortable as a lard arse, I am sure he will become one once he stops driving :hehe:
By sagi58
...don't be fooled by the camera angles, these two are midgets in real life...

...and, relatively young!! :wink:
By Hammer278
Why does age matter? :confused: These guys are well over 18.
By sagi58

Just a preference. :blush:
By LRW

You prefer under 18s?

Are you a teacher from New Orleans...? :yikes:
By sagi58

You prefer under 18s?

Are you a teacher from New Orleans...? :yikes:

:rofl: No! And, definitely, No!

Just to be clearer:

I referred to both drivers as being "relatively" young...
Hammer wondered why age matters. It doesn't.
"Relatively young" is just NOT my preference !!
By Hammer278
It's a high chance Merc will wrap up the WCC tomorrow, especially seeing how badly RB are performing here. Assuming both Mercs finish the race they've won the most important silverware to be won (from teams perspective).

Question is, how will operations change from then? Will the garages be separated by a huge chinese wall from Sochi onwards? No more data sharing or any help from either side? Because it's all Nico VS Lewis from there....how would the team justify any sort of sharing between the teams?

As an example, Lewis crashed today and both sides helped with rebuilding the car. Is it too much to say that from Sochi onwards if one of these guys bin the car, the other team would have no part to play in rebuilding?

If I were Wolff I'd offer a big bonus to the team which manages to help their driver clinch the WDC and publicly announce this change in operation. This would set up an amazing spectacle, with two teams within 1 dominant operation competing against each other, officially Mercedes VS Mercedes in the Premier League while everyone else looks like 2nd Division. Won't that set the brand apart and really grab the spotlight for the final four races.
By CookinFlat6
Yeah you are right, it makes sense for Merc to try delay the inevitable for another race - just to avoid moaners complaining they had a walkover
By Jabberwocky
No, I just think that to expect a 1-2 and for redbull to score less than 3 is a bit far fetched (not impossible but unlikely). Redbull are all set for a wet race, so if the race runs they will go up the standings. If as WB said in another thread they follow around the safety car for a few laps and then decide the weather is too bad so finish where they start they will score more than 3 points.
By sagi58
In conclusion, it's not the dominance of a driver/team that F1 fans find
unpalatable, rather it's the who is dominating that seems to be the issue.

edit: spelling error!
Last edited by sagi58 on 05 Oct 14, 01:30, edited 1 time in total.
By darwin dali
In conclusion, it's not the dominance of a driver/team that F1 fans find
unpalpable, rather it's the who is dominating that seems to be the issue.

unpalatable?

See our F1 related articles too!