FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Nin-Chin
So turns out the power loss on Hamiltons engine in Hungary after his 2nd stop cost him in region of around 0.5 a lap. And without that he would have won.

Via interview on F1.com
By CookinFlat6
and his mental weakness cost another 0.5, even with a 1 sec deficit he started from the pit and beat his polesitter teammate :eek:
By Nin-Chin
The Merc had a slightly different nose too, may be like what Red Bull did last year making a low downforce specific nose for Spa & Monza.

By Hammer278
Sounds like crap quality control on Mercs part. Not knowing how to mount the brakes on the car?

I get these guys are racing on the technical edge, but this is buying a product and not knowing how to use it....I'd expect Marussia or Caterham to have issues like this.
By Hammer278
"So....Ross, what your take on all this drama?"

By Hammer278
If Sir Ross was still there, we wouldn't have all this crap going on in the first place.

I mean, Toto is just a PR machine and Paddy is no authoritative figure, he looks like he weighs 80 pounds at most. Even a shortar$e F1 driver towers above the guy.
By Frontrunner
Well the team mate relationship at Merc is totally wreck now if it wasn't already wreck beforehand. It is now totally beyond fixable for Mercedes now, much worst than Vettel/Webber and Alonso/Hamilton. Its always going to be a frosty environment to work in at Merc and you would think they will be team mates for a while yet going into the future.

So to summarise, Fun times at Merc
By Jabberwocky
I think it is safe to say they will not need the air con on in future driver briefings

Sent using NCC-1701
By geetface9
They didn't even look at each other after the austrian GP in the cooldown room before the podium ceremony. I have a pic of them on my phone...they walked right by one another just looking away pointedly :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!