FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Hammer278
Ferrari are trying to be no.1 when they can in 2015 - during winter testing. Nothing new here.

Twitter
MERCEDES AMG F1
@MercedesAMGF1
RADIO @LewisHamilton : "Before the flag I just want to say well done guys. Great first week back!" #TeamWork #BackToWork #F1

Mercedes is in full control. We'll see their speed in Barcelona. :thumbup:
By racechick
Saw that tweet. Nice. Merc haven't started trying for performance yet! :D more than 500 laps over the four days for Merc. Impressive!
By RyRy
Saw that tweet. Nice. Merc haven't started trying for performance yet! :D more than 500 laps over the four days for Merc. Impressive!

People don't realise that's the equivalent of 8 Grand Prix's... I can't remember a year where a team has done that many laps over the first 4 days of testing.
By racechick
"The devil is in the detail" paddy andToto talking about how mercedes cannot be complacent, and how they have gone about building on their success.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/wolff ... ign=buffer
By racechick
Mercedes are the first F1 team to get 1 million followers on Twitter. One of my Twitter friends has had this picture put together by some of the fans for Mercedes. She's had it done in acylic and they should receive it today. I'm on there :thumbup:

image.jpg

Congratulations Mercedes AMGF1!!

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
Mercedes AMGF1 follow me on Twitter!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
By racechick
A dm off MERC now! :cloud9: what a great day!!!
By RyRy

Ooo flirting with the management, I like it haha, that's impressive to get followed by them.
By racechick

Ooo flirting with the management, I like it haha, that's impressive to get followed by them.

Well, flirting with the Twitter team :hehe: but well chuffed with the follow !
By CookinFlat6
Top Merc fan RC!!!, top F1 follower full stop :thumbup:

You enthusiasm is exemplary, you are a great advert for more girls to follow F1

Unlike the bitter dried out inbreds who ""balance"" out any goodness with the dark side of F1

:starwars:
By racechick
mercedes have a little padlock next to their name today and will be tweeting private secrets just to their million fans. :D:D
Goddamn I have to go out skiing soon!

Edit:
Had a video message already from Toto. I think Lewis and Nico will be on later. The messages can't be retweeted, only liked. Only visible to the million fans. :D:D
By RyRy
mercedes have a little padlock next to their name today and will be tweeting private secrets just to their million fans. :D:D

Edit:
Had a video message already from Toto. I think Lewis and Nico will be on later. The messages can't be retweeted, only liked. Only visible to the million fans. :D:D

I just found out I can see the tweets... :o
By What's Burning?

Edit:

You're basically on the team! Congratulations RC! Now you have to milk this for paddock passes at Silverstone, I know you'll play your cards right.

See our F1 related articles too!