FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I'm always in the White Horse! :rofl: It's about 300m from my house next year :P
It is a busy place compared to the normal pubs I go to :-) there was Poker going on when I was in there as well.

I used to go in the JR Social club which is not far from there that is mega cheap
The White Horse, Headington is a nice place, as it is a Hungry Horse pub it is the usual standard menu, it is always cooked well and the staff are friendly for a busy pub. It also has a lot of pictures of Emma Watson on the walls as it was her local pub while she was growing up.

I always feel a bit of a dirty old man whenever we're talking Emma Watson. We've seen her grow up on the silver screen and she's turned into quite a lovely young lady... especially post drastic hair cut. :cloud9:

however they have a nicer beer garden and play area for kids.

isn't a beer garden and a play area for kids kind of the same thing? :hehe:
It is a busy place compared to the normal pubs I go to :-) there was Poker going on when I was in there as well.

I used to go in the JR Social club which is not far from there that is mega cheap

Where is that? And do you need a membership and all that?
I always feel a bit of a dirty old man whenever we're talking Emma Watson. We've seen her grow up on the silver screen and she's turned into quite a lovely young lady... especially post drastic hair cut. :cloud9:

You may want to avert your eyes then

Ah man - you got my hopes up as I was scrolling down then...... Grr! lol

I don't know why, but it feels wrong looking at this at work !

See our F1 related articles too!