FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
Can someone tell me which Mckaren to pick?

Please refrain from derogatory names. :hehe:
By What's Burning?
If we didn't "aim" for any particular driver, I think the preponderance of us would get Prost.
By racechick
I tried to be honest in my answers. Though some were Impossible. I daren't say what my result was!!!! I think your right they've cut out Lewis!! HAHAHAHA.
By Hammer278
I tried to be as honest as possible myself, but a couple of questions had weird options, none of them close to what I'd pick.

Like the dresscode one...if you lose your overalls, what would you pick. They all sounded weird as f**k.
By What's Burning?
I tried to be honest in my answers. Though some were Impossible. I daren't say what my result was!!!! I think your right they've cut out Lewis!! HAHAHAHA.

:rofl:
They're still living the nightmare RC! It's going to be fun to watch who puts their house in order first, Ferrari or McLaren. :hooli-popcorn:
By Hammer278

You got BUTTON?!?!?! :rofl::rofl:
By racechick

:hehe::hehe::hehe: I Did! And I think it's cos I picked the Lewis car. But I also picked 'balls out' for a driver and beach things? So I don't know how that hapened :confused: I guess I did choose the hands at 'ten to two' driving option, which isn't me, but it was closer than the other options, which were all a bit ridiculous. My actual driving option would be ' chill out and let your car do it's stuff' that wasn't an option.
Guys, I ain't no Button!!
By Hammer278
Hahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahaa

So sorry to hear RC. :hehe:
By racechick
I'm distraught Hammer!! I've hit the red wine! :wine:
By Hammer278
[youtube]MJKc3gQGdjI[/youtube]
By Ichabod

:hehe::hehe::hehe: I Did! And I think it's cos I picked the Lewis car. But I also picked 'balls out' for a driver and beach things? So I don't know how that hapened :confused: I guess I did choose the hands at 'ten to two' driving option, which isn't me, but it was closer than the other options, which were all a bit ridiculous. My actual driving option would be ' chill out and let your car do it's stuff' that wasn't an option.

Didn't you know Button likes to sit on the beach with his balls out :hehe:
By racechick

Didn't you know Button likes to sit on the beach with his balls out :hehe:

No! I avoided his triathalons bits, but the balls out! Didn't think he was big on those!!!!!!!

See our F1 related articles too!