FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
We know the Bharainis were de-urinificated with Ron, and that it was only the shear uselessness of the disturbed imposter that let Ron back in the condition he find sommeone to buy out the Bharainis. With another year I amsure the aim was to get Honda or someone so far hidden in the woodwork. If there is this October deadline and the Bharainis are still holding the tab for the last couple of years of ' :duckie: style complete team destruction' then they could look to boot Ron AGAIN and get someone in. But who would be better than Ron??? Berger says he hasnt a pot to de-urinify and this is obviously the good old teutonic media up to the usual

There is no one else other than Ron IMO
By Jabberwocky
We know the Bharainis were de-urinificated with Ron, and that it was only the shear uselessness of the disturbed imposter that let Ron back in the condition he find sommeone to buy out the Bharainis. With another year I amsure the aim was to get Honda or someone so far hidden in the woodwork. If there is this October deadline and the Bharainis are still holding the tab for the last couple of years of ' :duckie: style complete team destruction' then they could look to boot Ron AGAIN and get someone in. But who would be better than Ron??? Berger says he hasnt a pot to de-urinify and this is obviously the good old teutonic media up to the usual

There is no one else other than Ron IMO

Unless Alonso will only come back if Ron is not around?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
By Jabberwocky
I am sure i read at the start of the season it would be back for silverstone

By What's Burning?
:confused: Maybe it's a case of they simply couldn't write anything funnier than what's actually happening out on track?
By Jabberwocky
Not sure what topic they could of used. Season 1 was James Bond ish car upgrades. Season 2 was celebration 50 years.

By What's Burning?
Not sure what topic they could of used. Season 1 was James Bond ish car upgrades. Season 2 was celebration 50 years

Contract and sponsorship renegotiation?
By racechick
Who's gonna end up the boss, whodunit type script?
By What's Burning?
They can find out what happened to Whitmarsh... maybe he stepped into the simulator as well! :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
They can find out what happened to Whitmarsh... maybe he stepped into the simulator as well! :hehe:

They could call it isWhere's Whitty

By What's Burning?

They could call it is Where's Whitty

:rofl: I love it! I say pitch that to them! Who'd have thunk it that your foot in the door to F1 would be as a comedy writer!
By racechick

They could call it is Where's Whitty

:rofl: I love it! I say pitch that to them! Who'd have thunk it that your foot in the door to F1 would be as a comedy writer!

:yes::clap: Brilliant Jab!!!
By CookinFlat6
That could really have some mileage jabs, like kenny in south park, each episode is about a method of disposing of the half Whit, or discovering where Ron hid the evidence

'oh my god, they're killing halfwhi'

See our F1 related articles too!