FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
The snorefest that is Valencia is upon us!

I will be offline for much of the weekend; I'm moving house and the Internet won't be back until late Saturday evening, before 9pm ( US central time), add six hours for UK times! But vote as normal and I'll catch up with the submissions & results probably late Sunday and update accordingly, but there will be no reminders or updates in thread, I'll be kinda busy!

Current Standings: http://www.forumula1pool.com/
Predictions: http://www.forumula1pool.com/predictions/
That's inexcusable! You should at least drive around the neighborhood until you find a wifi location you can mooch off of. :hehe:

BTW, don't forget to pack the kids.

How did you work it that you were able to move in before the end of the month? Is it a rental or you're buying a home?
That's inexcusable! You should at least drive around the neighborhood until you find a wifi location you can mooch off of. :hehe:

How did you work it that you were able to move in before the end of the month? Is it a rental or you're buying a home?

It's a rental and it's pro-rated; plus we had to move, my wife has a new job and we have to move out of our current apartment because it came as part of her previous job, they only allow 3 days to move after termination of employment! The kids are already packed and in storage until we move! ;) As for the Internet, there should be less than 8 hours downtime but because I will need to set up the network in our new location, it'll probably be longer as I have more important things to do like move, never driven a uHaul truck before so that should be fun!

It's a rental and it's pro-rated; plus we had to move, my wife has a new job and we have to move out of our current apartment because it came as part of her previous job, they only allow 3 days to move after termination of employment! The kids are already packed and in storage until we move! ;) As for the Internet, there should be less than 8 hours downtime but because I will need to set up the network in our new location, it'll probably be longer as I have more important things to do like move, never driven a uHaul truck before so that should be fun!

Ah, uHaul - fun. I actually always go with Penske - they're newer, in better shape and well maintained, which is important for long-distance moves that I mostly did. But you'll be fine with uHaul for local moves.
never driven a uHaul truck before so that should be fun!

I drove a 26 footer from North Jersey when I moved into central PA... Didn't have too many problems getting here, it had power steering, power brakes and it was automatic. Problem though is that in certain angles there is ABSOLUTELY NO VISIBILITY on your right hand side, so an on ramp where you're merging from the left is almost like a Russian roulette. I kept the stained undies as a reminder to cherish life. :hehe:
Will you still be able to watch the race still MOA? If you can't watch it, you have probably picked the right GP to miss out on

I suspect I will watch the race; although I will probably watch one of the re-runs; probably won't want to get up at 7am after two days of moving home!

never driven a uHaul truck before so that should be fun!

I drove a 26 footer from North Jersey when I moved into central PA... Didn't have too many problems getting here, it had power steering, power brakes and it was automatic. Problem though is that in certain angles there is ABSOLUTELY NO VISIBILITY on your right hand side, so an on ramp where you're merging from the left is almost like a Russian roulette. I kept the stained undies as a reminder to cherish life. :hehe:

We're moving about 1/4 mile from where we are now, so I think we'll be fine, and we only have a 14ft truck, I'm moving a lot of the smaller stuff today in the SUV; to break down the amount of stuff we need to move tomorrow; as I have to also build a new TV cabinet (my current one is too large for the space), three bookshelves and a chest of drawers...

Ah, uHaul - fun. I actually always go with Penske - they're newer, in better shape and well maintained, which is important for long-distance moves that I mostly did. But you'll be fine with uHaul for local moves.

I second the Penske recommendation.
Alright, enough of the moving talk, back to the pool!

MACH141 has joined the game for the first time for the European Grand Prix; the way this season is going, joining late is not necessarily a penalty, just look at how well Melon Smasher is doing!
I'm waiting til after qualifying this time!! :hehe: I often jump the gun and do it before but it's not working for me at all!!

I moved 1500 miles in a 16' penske. They have unlimited mileage and a military discount. The uhaul was cheaper upfront but with the military discount thanks to my ex-wife and unlimited mileage, it was definitely the way to go. I also rallied that b1tch pulling into a gas station too fast :hehe: but I didn't wreck or roll it so it was all good!! :twisted:
Submitted - given up putting much thought in now and just more or less guessing each time :hehe: SV-KR-LH is my podium guess.
Valencia is still Valencia though... no deviation of positions much. I'm going to enjoy the outside a bit and put in my submissions tonight.

See our F1 related articles too!