FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Jenson fans, one for you! Find out what floats your mans boat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... anion.html

He certainly has very different tastes to me ( and I think he's trying hard to impress the fiancé) favourite food Japanese, favourite city Tokyo, favourite travel companion Audrey Hepburn.....because Jessica likes her. Don't try so hard Jens! It's a turn off!
If I was going to travel to a city, it would definitely be Tokyo. I love the food and the culture and it’s a very chilled city, very diverse, but they still have their traditions which is great.

I am surprised he didnt say his fave destination would be Honda city :hehe:
Jenson fans, one for you! Find out what floats your mans boat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/trave ... anion.html

He certainly has very different tastes to me ( and I think he's trying hard to impress the fiancé) favourite good Japanese, favourite city Tokyo, favourite travel companion Audrey Hepburn.....because Jessica likes her. Don't try so hard Jens! It's a turn off!

I don't think he gives a sh!t about his gf...he's trying to save his career. :rofl:
By LRW
Jenson admitting he might have to retire at the end of the season.....

LINK

Jenson Button's Formula 1 career is hanging in the balance as McLaren continue their pursuit of Ferrari's Fernando Alonso.

McLaren have been courting Alonso since last year after deciding they want him as a lead driver for their new engine partnership with Honda from 2015.

They are not prepared to take any other decisions on drivers until they know whether Alonso will leave Maranello.
Button is out of contract this year and wants to stay at McLaren.

But the 34-year-old, who has been racing in F1 for 14 years, admitted this could be his last season in the sport.
"We haven't sat down and talked about it," he told BBC F1 at the Belgian Grand Prix.

"If I have to retire at the end of the season then so be it, but I feel I have so much more to give and I can't imagine life without motorsport and especially Formula 1."

McLaren say they are in no hurry to conclude their driver line-up for 2015.
if Vettel gets beat by Ricciardo this year and moves out of the team then it's all best off on giving him the benefit of the doubt in coming to grips with a car that doesn't suit him.

He'll forever be seen as tucking his tail and darting away. For him to have any credibility he's got to stay with the team that gave him 4 championships and become the top dog there once again.

IMO
They wont get Vettel, Red bull are so much better than McLaren, it would be daft. Fernando is more likely. He is desperate for a WDC, but Ferrari. Well, Ferrari can go F*ck themselfes, they have no chance of making a wdc capable chassis. If Fernando was in a Williams, I bet you he would have a win by now. In a Red Bull he would be a title contender. I think he is on another level in terms of driving Sh*t cars.
....Ferrari can go F*ck themselfes....

Can't argue with sacrosanct logic like that, and put with such class!

as we all know. I have extreme class. :drink:

Extreme it's probably a very applicable descriptor. For sure you demonstrated your class with that comment :yes:

Extreme it's probably a very applicable descriptor. For sure you demonstrated your class with that comment :yes:

I dont know what any of those words mean... nah jk!
Jenson Button has seemed awfully down all weekend, despite performing INCREDIBLY well in both qualifying and the race. What do people make of this? Does he know that he's on the way out?

See our F1 related articles too!