FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

You also posted it about 5 posts back.......

:banghead: ooops...
I read Cyril's question and wanted to answer that...
You also posted it about 5 posts back.......

If she does that to her own posts, imagine what she does to the ones from... other members. :hehe:

Does it hurt to be so perfect? :angelgrin:
...There must be some underlying relationship reason for Haas to be considering Ferrari, ferrari customers have gotta be the most miserable and wretched set of customers in F1 history

And, of course, you know each and every one personally,
so you can make that blanket statement!! :hehe:
following the conversation, I think cookin' is referring to Ferrari customer teams and their history, not people that own Ferrari automobiles. Anyway, he we are complementing Alonso for being such a fine driver that most teams on the grid would welcome him with open arms. The fact that there ever are rumors of his leaving Ferrari is worrisome.
Where's he gonna go....he's stuck. Only 3 teams could potentially cut it in the next 5 years - Mercedes, Redbull and McLaren (Williams I'm afraid is a short term hope)

Mercedes is full up for the foreseeable future, Redbull has plenty coming in through their ranks, McLaren has Ron Dennis.

Nowhere.
Where's he gonna go....he's stuck. Only 3 teams could potentially cut it in the next 5 years - Mercedes, Redbull and McLaren (Williams I'm afraid is a short term hope)

Mercedes is full up for the foreseeable future, Redbull has plenty coming in through their ranks, McLaren has Ron Dennis.

Nowhere.

Yes, many of the teams have drivers that should be kept, so Williams is really the only possibility. I think what they've shown this season suggests they are the best choice for a move, maybe even better than staying at Ferrari, but I don't know a lot about season to season technical changes.
Moving teams isn't do difficult, Lewis had no trouble at all. I think Fernando will bring success to any team he decides to move to, if he so chooses to move.
By LRW
Moving teams isn't do difficult, Lewis had no trouble at all. I think Fernando will bring success to any team he decides to move to, if he so chooses to move.

Can you imagine if Alonso moved to WIlliams:
(courtesy of Hammer)

I mean in terms of the technicality of the cars, how they perform relatively from season to season - as per the idea that Williams' success might be short lived. I would think Williams is in a good place now and could easily be a top car next year behind Mercedes, but I don't know a lot about their cars falling off year to year.
following the conversation, I think cookin' is referring to Ferrari customer teams and their history, not people that own Ferrari automobiles...

Uh-huh! :hehe: I understood that! But, thanks, anyway!
By LRW
following the conversation, I think cookin' is referring to Ferrari customer teams and their history, not people that own Ferrari automobiles...

Uh-huh! :hehe: I understood that! But, thanks, anyway!

Really? Because it didn't come across like that?
said it in the GP thread but bears repeating here, probably the finest drive of Alonso's career. Fantastic, flawless execution on a gamble and a master class put on along with Lewis on defending.

See our F1 related articles too!