FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
You have to run off with a siggie blaming me. :hehe: I have no idea what mine means.

noisy and difficult to control

:)

way off the mark.
You have to run off with a siggie blaming me. :hehe: I have no idea what mine means.

noisy and difficult to control

:)

Is that Caterham ' s new slogan

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
I almost opened a new thread for this...but thought better of it. Since its almost time for bed and my mind usually does these EUREKA moments just before bedtime/just after waking up, you're the lucky ones who get to hear it first:

Did you know Batman is Gotham's worst enemy?

Batman Begins: The water machine thingy was created by Wayne Enterprises and the single most destructive weapon which could've poisoned the entire city

Dark Knight: Joker's sole purpose in existing was because of Batman's existence. Nothing else.

Dark Knight Rises: Wayne Enterprise again...with that save the world nuclear energy which was turned into a bomb.

I'd say Gotham city should've celebrated their butts off when Batman took of with Catwoman and left for good. Although Wayne Enterprises might be on their way to create the next big city-destroying machinery.

So the moral is: If you want to be a hero, create crime and then be there to stop it.

What ya'll think of my EUREKA moment?

:scratchchin::scratchchin::scratchchin:

Ok good night.
Been a while since I've seen the first one, loaned my mate the first two on blu ray and they disappeared into that void things do.

Was the water thing in the first one built before Bruce returned?

The joker was just out to cause chaos, he probably would've done without batman but maybe not to the same extent

Bane did a fair bit of damage to Gotham without the nuke.
By Hammer278
Stoney! Thanks for humouring me.

It was stolen after he left...but he was used in the first place by Ras Al Ghul to gain his trust and then when he left, RAG had all this planned...and was able to plan it due to his connections in Wayne Enterprises.

The Joker would never have appeared if Batman did not exist. Don't forget the monologue at the end of Begins "What about escalation, you're wearing a mask jumping off rooftops" by Gordon. The Joker also said Batman "completes him" and "wanted to see what Batman would do in the chaos" in Dark Knight. Otherwise I don't think he had any interest in Gotham. It's a different concept from the comics.

Bane could do all that damage thanks to holding everyone under fear....thanks to the nuke, developed by Wayne Enterprises.
You could be right, but isn't there usually some sort of symbiosis between the good guys and the bad guys in comics with some commonality or connection between them, otherwise it would just be the superhero fighting everyday mundane crime.

Something like that might apply to the heroes themselves too, at least for me. I'm not a fan of comics but enjoy some of the movies but I don't particularly like the movies with a mix of superheroes like the avengers where there isn't any connection between them.
By racechick
Im on the aeroplane! Im always excited going on airplanes.will have to stopplaying with phone soon.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Anyone watch Doctor Who regularly here? I don't, but I watched Peter Capaldi's new episode last night, and thought he gradually warmed into the role quite well!
By Hammer278
You could be right, but isn't there usually some sort of symbiosis between the good guys and the bad guys in comics with some commonality or connection between them, otherwise it would just be the superhero fighting everyday mundane crime.

Something like that might apply to the heroes themselves too, at least for me. I'm not a fan of comics but enjoy some of the movies but I don't particularly like the movies with a mix of superheroes like the avengers where there isn't any connection between them.

I hardly read any comics and cartoons which I watched during my childhood have never made it to the big screen (except flintstones and batman) but I agree with the superheroes mix thing, I feel it cheapens all the super heroes a bit. It's all box office stunt, the more the merrier, the more heroes on screen results in more $$$ viewership.

I enjoy the origins stories very much though, like Wolverine, First Class, Batman Begins (still my fav of the three), etc. Now we have Dracula's origin coming up in October....I really hope we get a Werewolf origins too. The Werewolf story with Hopkins and Del Toro was garbage, and a massive let down for me.
By Hammer278
So I got this urgent message through linkedin:

On 08/29/14 2:43 AM, George Abraham wrote:
--------------------
Hello ,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am George Abraham a banker by profession working in First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E) and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity transferring the left over funds in tune of (USD $17.5M) SEVENTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS of one of my bank Customers who died along with his entire family on 15th July, 2009 in a plane crash in Northern Iran, who had no relations to claim the fund and I want you to help me receive the fund in your country. Is an opportunity for us to claim the fund and give our lives a complete definition.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between two of us in the ratio of 50/50 percentage. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, further details and information should be forwarded to you,

You can contact me through this my alternative email address :([email protected])

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Best Regards.
George Abraham.

I want to reply with this:

Georgie porgie pudding n pie
Added me through linkedin pretending to have a good cry
When I hastily reported his friendly 'approach'
Georgie porgie dried his tears with reproach
Georgie porgie pudding n pie

Should I? Kindly vote, I'm really going to do it if I get 2 green lights from the next 3 respondents. :)
You could pass it on to the guys at 419eater too, they'll know what to do with it. Or you could try baiting him yourself.
Get some advice off the 419 guys. I would be. Weary as it is LinkedIn.

Sent using NCC-1701

Yep, create a new email to contact him from, dont mention your name or email that you recieved it to and dont give any personal details away.

See our F1 related articles too!