FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Friends came out yesterday, and on the way down they stopped at the Mumm champagne cave at Reims. It's the cave that supplies the F1 champagne and they saw all the bottles ready F1 next year. It has F1 labelled on that part on the cellar. Here is my friend and I enjoying some F1 champagne!

image.jpg

It was gorgeous!! next time I'm at a GP my mouth will be open under the podium catching the drips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
Oh no! Each drop was precious!
By sagi58
There has been a survey for the most confusing lyrics of all time:

The Top 10...
2.The Beatles, I Am The Walrus "I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob."...
...10.Oasis, Champagne Supernova "Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball."...

...And they can stop picking on No.10 - its a classic. (so is No.2 come to think of it)...

Agree 100% !!
By racechick
Where was the thread about being an F1 writer? I can't find it. I have some info that may be interesting to budding writers.
Last week I drove my car and noticed I had the left rear turn signal out... okay I'll replace the bulb tomorrow. Yeah right...

It's not the bulb? Well, everything else works in the tail light assembly so let me start to disassemble to see what's up. So much crud in the area, let me clean things up inside for a bit. 28 year old seized bolts, not problem, I'll liquid wrench the hell out of them for a bit... three days later

Heads sheared off both bolts while trying to remove them. But what's this all sorts of poorly butt connected wires, someone's obviously been in here "fixing" things and apparently did the work with their feet. Take off old tape, start probing, everything looks okayish... One week later.

I have the entire assembly out, need to trace a handful of wires. (really just one but I might as well check the health of all of them while I'm in there)

So what started as a turn signal not working, is not a week into it, I have wires to clean up and trace, housing to clean out, two seized bolts to bore out and chase the threads on, replace all of the old brittle rubber seals and and put back together. Why couldn't it just be a blown bulb? :banghead:
I feel your pain mate. I always used to get annoyed at the people in the Haynes Manuals saying, it is easy just remove the 7 bolts!!!!

7 bolts how hard can that me?
By Hammer278
I think rosberg could do better than viviana.

I must agree wholeheartedly there.
By Hammer278
Eva Green is lovely.
By LRW
I got a new handle under my user name, as part of a certain mod's plan to bully me off this site. I'd like it removed please. Just a blank space will do nicely thank you. Clearly the site brass don't care about loyal long standing members of the forum. Pathetic.*

*God Im so bored I had time to find the original post lol

See our F1 related articles too!