FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By LRW
Last night I came home to this. Im not too sure about the colour, but she seemed to like it....

f1#1.jpg

f1#2.jpg

f1#3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By sagi58
Last night I came home to this. Im not too sure about the colour, but she seemed to like it....

What a cutie!! :thumbup: The colour is gorgeous on her!!
I'm sure anything she wears is gorgeous on her!!

Yeah yummy - best when well done with a little mustard :cloud9:
By sagi58

You eat children?? :yikes:

Now and then, but in this day and age of political correctness, I've grown tired of the constant frowning, so my indulgences have become less frequent. :irked:
By sagi58

Now and then, but in this day and age of political correctness, I've grown tired of the constant frowning, so my indulgences have become less frequent. :irked:

You wouldn't happen to know what happened to two young children named Hansel and Gretel, do you? :twisted:

You wouldn't happen to know what happened to two young children named Hansel and Gretel, do you? :twisted:

Tender and juicy :cloud9:
By sagi58

Tender and juicy :cloud9:

:banghead: Ask and ye shall receive!! :banghead:
Just got in from being out on the piss with 10 women.... swmbo is very displeased

20 hours on. Swmbo still not spoken a word to me. Been a good day
Just got in from being out on the piss with 10 women.... swmbo is very displeased

20 hours on. Swmbo still not spoken a word to me. Been a good day

You do that every few days and you'll be in good shape :wink:
By racechick
Just got called Legend by Will Buxton (He is the Ted Kravitz for America and is GP2/GP3 commentator)

Will Buxton! Praise indeed! He is out of Kravitz' league! Congrats Liam!! You are the forums media darling!:thumbup:
Just got called Legend by Will Buxton (He is the Ted Kravitz for America and is GP2/GP3 commentator)

Will Buxton! Praise indeed! He is out of Kravitz' league! Congrats Liam!! You are the forums media darling!:thumbup:

I must be. Got 4 mentions of Crofty on F1 now this! FAME! :D

Oh and not forgetting being on TV at Silverstone three times

See our F1 related articles too!