FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
... insisted on rum-soaked raisins in the apple pie with streusel :)

Conundrum: Love rum, hate raisins!!
By racechick
I keep forgetting who I am with my new avatar. It's far too sophisticated for me, I miss the puppy Roscoe! Twice now I've read posts that Ive written thinking someone had written them :confused:
I keep forgetting who I am with my new avatar. It's far too sophisticated for me, I miss the puppy Roscoe! Twice now I've read posts that Ive written thinking someone had written them :confused:

:rofl:
How disconcerting!

Just let us know when you start going to your local dairy with your bird cage instead of your milk bucket :hehe:

I'd remind you that nickers go on first but I shouldn't make those kinds of assumptions about you. :blush:
By racechick

How disconcerting!

Just let us know when you start going to your local dairy with your bird cage instead of your milk bucket :hehe:

Well I just thought, now here's a person talking some sense! Oh! It's me! :P

You're right not to make assumptions about Knickers WB :wink:
By racechick
Le Mans programme on tele! :)
By racechick
Le Mans programme on tele! :)

Yep, got it on.

:)
By LRW
So. For the first time in years, tonight I had a conversation in a pub about F1. My mate who I didn't realise was a fan of F1 just started the conversation with:

"Jackie Stewart: what a bitter c**t"

Made me smile.
So. For the first time in years, tonight I had a conversation in a pub about F1. My mate who I didn't realise was a fan of F1 just started the conversation with:

Made me smile.

I love Jackie Stewart..... But he does look more and more like Supergran every day.... :lol:
By LRW

Made me smile.

I love Jackie Stewart..... But he does look more and more like Supergran every day.... :lol:

By racechick

Made me smile.

:hehe:
I'm disappointed in Jackie. I read his book a couple of years ago 'winning is not enough' . It was a great read, really brought out his early life and the dangers of racing then. Did you know Jackie was an Olymic marksman? I recommend that book.
Anyway I agree with your mate LRW, he's turned bitter and it's a shame. Why can't he just celebrate the success of another young Britain with outstanding talent? Why the put downs? All he does is tarnish his own achievements, not Lewis'.
Brundle does it, Coulthard did it , but has improved, Mandell did it but has definitely got over it now. Even Damon does it, which is really disappointing.
Johnny Herbert doesn't. No bitterness there. He's smiley and lovely. Best ex driver commentator easily.
Yay I am going to be rich

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan.
This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding. Please email me: [email protected]
By sagi58
Yay I am going to be rich

I am Sgt Charles Stanley of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan.
This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding. Please email me: [email protected]

I hope you've reported that to your Military website.
Their records may have been hacked... no?

See our F1 related articles too!